EA Insider Deal - 60% Off PC Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Vietnam Expansion

s0lid

CAG Veteran
EA is offering BFBC2 and the Vietnam xpac at 60% off for the PC if they get 1,000 likes.

"Unlock 60% off Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Vietnam. If we get 1,000 likes, we'll unlock the deal from 5-7 PM PST today.

This deal is valid for PC and PC Digital Download in the US & Canada only. Free shipping doesn't apply to this deal."

Link - http://www.facebook.com/EaInsiderDeals

Sorry if re-post.

UPDATE - Looks like it should be unlocked any time now. Will post the link when it's updated in EA's shop. I'd also like to add that I own the direct-download version of BC2 from EA's online store, and I really wish I didn't. Their download manager has to be the worst, slowest, and most intrusive fucking thing ever. And you have to open it every time you want to launch the game. I'd go for the box copy and hope it doesn't make you download any of their garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a stupid question, but do you have to have a Facebook account to in order to take advantage of this sale, or does it just show up for that price on their site?

[quote name='admurray2']Probably a stupid question, but do you have to have a Facebook account to in order to take advantage of this sale, or does it just show up for that price on their site?[/QUOTE]

You don't need a FB account, they'll release a code that you can enter in at checkout at the EA store

[quote name='gotdott']You don't need a FB account, they'll release a code that you can enter in at checkout at the EA store[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Not a fan of Facebook, but I want to take advantage of this sale if it happens. Thanks for the info!

[quote name='admurray2']Good to know. Not a fan of Facebook, but I want to take advantage of this sale if it happens. Thanks for the info![/QUOTE]

Do you really not have an FB account? ..

[quote name='Microshock']Do you really not have an FB account? ..[/QUOTE]

No sir, I do not. Nor am I interested in getting one.

[quote name='admurray2']No sir, I do not. Nor am I interested in getting one.[/QUOTE]

No offense but are you still using this phone?

DynaTAC8000X.jpg

[quote name='admurray2']No sir, I do not. Nor am I interested in getting one.[/QUOTE]

I applaud you sir. I have one, and I don't even know why.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']No offense but are you still using this phone?

DynaTAC8000X.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha, no, but my LG Dare isn't much better in this era of iPhones and Droids.

bread's done
Back