EA Insider Deal - Crysis 2 50% off 6pm PDT (DEAD)

Good for new....but if I passed it up for $22 used at GoHastings, I will probably pass on it at $30+s/h. Good price though. Thanks for the info OP

Ohh man.. I forgot about this game.. Should I get this or dead space 2 for 20? Looking for awesome single player experience :D and how is the mp in this game?

Would appreciate anyone who can help me make a decision :)

Free shipping for me, no extra promo code required. Ordered it, $31.86 shipped. I've been passing it up for $40 at KMart the several times it has been on sale. I'll play thru the single player then trade it.

Thanks OP, this was my buy price.

Nice. In for one. I have a $20 EA Store code that stacks with the promo code. I'll sell it for $15. That's $5 off the already low price. PM me if you are interested.

Cool to hear.

Do other promo codes stack? I hear people get $20 off codes? Anyone want to sell one? Has to be quick. Will be fair for both.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Nice. In for one. I have a $20 EA Store code that stacks with the promo code. I'll sell it for $15. That's $5 off the already low price. PM me if you are interested.[/QUOTE]
PM box full. :/

bread's done
Back