EA Insider Deals: 1,500 likes/comments -> 55% off EA SPORTS 11

arsenal_fan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
I tried searching and could not find a thread for this; The EA Insider deals page on Facebook says they'll give out a 55% discount on EA Sports titles if they get 1500 Likes/Comments before 5pm PDT. The count is at 930ish so we need 500+ likes in the next hour and a half to get the discount. Just figured I could get some CAGs to add to the "likes".

Games may include some/all of include the following:
Fifa Soccer 11
NHL 11
NBA Jam
Fight Night Champion
Skate 3.

I know there have been similar deals recently but this isn't bad, IMHO.

[quote name='flaproosta08']no fight night champion bummer[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and no Skate 3 either. I wonder if it's an error or they are just decided to stick to their numbered sports games. Tiger Woods is looking good though...and it's free shipping at least.

Hmmm...anyone here played Tiger Woods 12? Thoughts?

NBA Jam works...comes to $18.00!

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Yeah, and no Skate 3 either. I wonder if it's an error or they are just decided to stick to their numbered sports games. Tiger Woods is looking good though...and it's free shipping at least.

Hmmm...anyone here played Tiger Woods 12? Thoughts?

NBA Jam works...comes to $18.00![/QUOTE]

Yep, just scored it myself. $18 shipped and new is good news for me. :lol:
Thanks guys!

Also for anyone else interested in NBA Jam for the 360, the page from the link only lists the PS3 and Wii versions but if you search the site for the 360 version the discount will work for it as well. Almost missed out because of this so I hope I save someone else from that fate. :cool:

[quote name='Ace!']tiger woods for 27 new...not too bad.[/QUOTE]

$22.50 for Wii - which is the version to get if you want motion controls, per the reviews I've read.

I like that their flash deals include free shipping. It's a huge plus to get my money. I got Tiger 12 for Wii, passed on all NBA Jams because of bad reviews.

Is NHL for $27 worth it? I know the new one comes out in September, just wondering if this is a good price. I'm pretty on the fence. How long does this deal last for?

Thanks OP. Pick up NBA Jam (PS3) for $18. Picked up Bulletstorm last week and I was sent 2 copies. Let's see if that happens again.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Don't know about the X360, but the PS3 version is Move compatible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJh1xxhJ7o[/QUOTE]

Booya! Too funny. Yes, I think this is the first year that Tiger Woods supports the Move out of the gate. However, I read at least a couple of reviews that say the Wii still has the advantage. Of course, they weren't as authoritative as Booya. :)

Actually, it's a pretty decent video for a site I've never heard of.

Code not working for me when I try to grab TWG12 for $27. Same goes for FIFA11. I see someone posted a similar comment on their fan page that the code is invalid.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Is NHL for $27 worth it? I know the new one comes out in September, just wondering if this is a good price. I'm pretty on the fence. How long does this deal last for?[/QUOTE]

I would say it is worth it. It is similar to FIFA when it comes to price, it takes a little bit of time after the newer game comes out for the price to drop.

bread's done
Back