EA Insider Deals: 55% off Need For Speed Hot Pursuit + Free Shipping

Thanks for the reminder! I saw this earlier and thought I'd jump but forgot. I'll set an alarm this time.

Oh, i didn't even see the Original. I really gotta expand my horizons and look beyond the first page.

But yeah, I'm in. 13.49 with free shipping is awesome

I was pissed that i missed the Gamefly deal, but now I'm glad. 3.49 more is definitely worth it for a Brand New game

[quote name='JP73']I was pissed that i missed the Gamefly deal, but now I'm glad. 3.49 more is definitely worth it for a Brand New game[/QUOTE]

I'm so freaking tired that I didn't even think of the fact that it would be new lol. Yeah I'm definitely biting on this deal.

[quote name='WakYasuk']Is this game worth it? do people still play the online on :ps3:

nvm its gone lol[/QUOTE]

Haven't tried the online since I don't really play multiplayer, but singleplayer is awesome. I'd say it's worth it.

Wtf?!?!?!?!

Been looking for a good.deal on this since I.missed the gamefly deal...finally caved and bought on AWD for $18 for a new copy.

Sigh, fml

[quote name='WakYasuk']Is this game worth it? do people still play the online on :ps3:[/QUOTE]

I bought the game this summer for $25 off Amazon and don't regret it. Single player is worth it. Though online was dead anytime I tried it. I ended up having to get all the game/DLC online trophies with a real life friend that had recently bought it too. Not many people play online with this Need for Speed game for some reason even though it's the most popular one since Most Wanted to most.

Iv'e had this game 3x and flipped it all 3 because of awesome TIV's through BB. Now that the TIV's have dropped, I will actually keep the one I just ordered and complete it. To anyone on the fence - just buy it - it's a great game.

Thanks OP!!

i just bought it but where can i see orders?

nvm found it...idk why they dont have it on the origin website though..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='XF Gator']Is it worth adding this to your backlog of games?[/QUOTE]
its a game you can play in between your backlogs... so i would say yeah.

3hrs later and code still works. got me a copy!

Thanks for the deal! Bought it for my brother since all of his friends play it. I spoil him too much. :/ Anyways, once again I appreciate you for posting this deal!

Has anyone else received their order yet? For some reason my order is still in the process stage (contacted CS). It does not show up under my orders being processed.

Thanks for any info.

Has anyone else not received their game yet? I checked the facebook link and someone got theirs on Wednesday so I thought for sure mine would come today.

bread's done
Back