EA Insider Deals - Unlock 65% off Crysis 2 (PC Digital Download).

Why does EA have to have self esteem issues and fish for 'likes' everyday. Steam has self confidence, it never begs for people to like them. On the actual deal though, thats a weird time for them, and since you can normally only get it for like an hour window, expect a lot of rage when its gone @ 3pm

mar·ket·ing   
[mahr-ki-ting] –noun
1. The act of buying or selling in a market.
2. The total of activities involved in the transfer of goods from the producer or seller to the consumer or buyer, including advertising, shipping, storing, and selling.

When these things unlock, how long do they typically last? I'm going to a conference tonight and would love to pick it up at that price after I get home.

[quote name='campbelld']When these things unlock, how long do they typically last? I'm going to a conference tonight and would love to pick it up at that price after I get home.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes only a few minutes, depends if they limit the quantity's or not.

you know I've kind of given up hope that this game is going to come back to steam at least for a long time. Honestly, it's pretty bad that us PC gamers are so stubbern to not buy a digital product just because it's not on Steam. We're promoting their monopoly and that's very unhealthy for the PC gaming market. Yes I understand that you want all your games in one place, but you can still add it to your steam list to launch it from there. I think anyone is a fool to pass this up for $21 just because it's not on Steam.

[quote name='robpe36']you know I've kind of given up hope that this game is going to come back to steam at least for a long time. Honestly, it's pretty bad that us PC gamers are so stubbern to not buy a digital product just because it's not on Steam. We're promoting their monopoly and that's very unhealthy for the PC gaming market. Yes I understand that you want all your games in one place, but you can still add it to your steam list to launch it from there. I think anyone is a fool to pass this up for $21 just because it's not on Steam.[/QUOTE]
guess im a fool

[quote name='robpe36']you know I've kind of given up hope that this game is going to come back to steam at least for a long time. Honestly, it's pretty bad that us PC gamers are so stubbern to not buy a digital product just because it's not on Steam. We're promoting their monopoly and that's very unhealthy for the PC gaming market. Yes I understand that you want all your games in one place, but you can still add it to your steam list to launch it from there. I think anyone is a fool to pass this up for $21 just because it's not on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Thing is...I'm more of a Disneyland than a Knott's Berry Farm type of guy. I'll stick with Steam...thank you.

[quote name='robpe36']Do you guys skip Starcraft II and WoW because they're not on Steam? Why is this any different?[/QUOTE]

Blizzard is reliable and cares about their fans. EA, not so much.

I don't like origin but for $20 meh why not no chance of getting this cheaper for a long time probably and never on steam.

[quote name='KaOTiK']Blizzard is reliable and cares about their fans. EA, not so much.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you that. good point.

[quote name='Morandor']I don't like origin but for $20 meh why not no chance of getting this cheaper for a long time probably and never on steam.[/QUOTE]

this!

[quote name='robpe36']Do you guys skip Starcraft II and WoW because they're not on Steam? Why is this any different?[/QUOTE]
did they require you to install origins?

[quote name='shosh']did they require you to install origins?[/QUOTE]

Starcraft 2 and WOW use Battle.net, right?
Crysis 2 uses Origin.
Valve games use Steam.

I think the trend of games using specific services is just going to get bigger and bigger.

AW RATSH*T

I have 13 bucks paypal and 18 on a pre paid card that I cannot merge to pay the 22.whatever it comes out to after tax. Ive been waiting for this to be about this price as well :censored::censored::censored:

Not Working..... Dead?

NM it works on the website but not in the origin app lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd feel bad about missing it, but I never finished Crysis. Or Crysis Warhead. Or Far Cry 2. Or about a zillion other games in my backlog and I just bought Fallout 3 GOTY. It'll be $10 (or even $5 like BFBC2) by the time I need a new game.

bread's done
Back