Not open for further replies.

CappyCobra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.shacknews.com/docs/press/071805_valve_ea.x

EA Games:

All your base are belong to us :D

"Redwood City, Calif. and Bellevue, WA – July 18, 2005 – Electronic Arts, the world’s leading interactive entertainment company and Valve®, the award-winning studio behind the blockbuster franchises Half-Life® and Counter-Strike™, today announced that the two companies have entered a multi-year agreement to deliver a collection of Valve games to players worldwide. The first two games to be released under this agreement are Half-Life 2: Game of the Year and Counter-Strike: Source™ for PC, both launching this fall. In addition, Half-Life 2 for the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, currently in development at Valve and targeted for release in October, will be published and distributed worldwide by EA."

[quote name='CappyCobra']http://www.shacknews.com/docs/press/071805_valve_ea.x

EA Games:

All your base are belong to us :D

"Redwood City, Calif. and Bellevue, WA – July 18, 2005 – Electronic Arts, the world’s leading interactive entertainment company and Valve®, the award-winning studio behind the blockbuster franchises Half-Life® and Counter-Strike™, today announced that the two companies have entered a multi-year agreement to deliver a collection of Valve games to players worldwide. The first two games to be released under this agreement are Half-Life 2: Game of the Year and Counter-Strike: Source™ for PC, both launching this fall. In addition, Half-Life 2 for the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, currently in development at Valve and targeted for release in October, will be published and distributed worldwide by EA."[/QUOTE]

I didn't read whatever you wrote...something about Valve and EA...

TOO.BUSY.STARING.AT.YOUR.GIFS.

[quote name='kingtz']I didn't read whatever you wrote...something about Valve and EA...
TOO.BUSY.STARING.AT.YOUR.GIFS.[/QUOTE]
Lol. I hand-pick only the best ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']SCORCH'D...he rarely lets me down.[/QUOTE]
The only thing more certain than getting Scorched is paying taxes. It had to happen eventually. I was hoping to break 1000 posts before it happened :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back