EA Origin Surprise Discount

SamuraiINC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just got an email from EA Origin for a promo code. It is part of a "Trick or Treat" themed promotion. You could get 10%, 20%, 30%, or 100% free on your purchase. Just have to use your promo code before the 1st of November.

Looked for a thread on this sorry if this has already been posted feel free to delete this.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Sick thread derail bro. I'd also like to add that's an old article. They changed the EULA after people were angry:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/battlefield-3/news/6331203/ea-changes-origin-eula[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Current Origin EULA']In addition to information that you give EA directly, EA collects non-personally identifiable (or anonymous) information for purposes of improving our products and services, providing services to you, facilitating the provision of software updates, dynamically served content and product support as well as communicating with you.[/quote]
[quote name='EA Privacy Statement']EA collects both personal and non-personal consumer information. ... Personal information is information that identifies you and that may be used to contact you on-line or off-line.[/quote]The changes you pointed to reflect EA's stance on selling your info to third parties. I wasn't really talking about that. He was wondering why he didn't get that e-mail from EA, themselves; to which I responded that it could be the result of the scans that EA does.

And yes, I'm aware that a lot of companies do this.

Here's a 30% off coupon:

wtywerr4fpnme

PM me to let me know if you've used it so I can mark it off. Yes, I'm talking to you lurking code snabbers who, at the very least, should be courteous :D

[quote name='Truk Treadwell']40% pzmrr32279p2r

Wish I could've used it on Mass Effect 3 No Luck[/QUOTE]

Thankyou, picked up NHL 12, Left for Dead and Army of two 40th day.

[quote name='d3adliner']Even with a 40% code, the shipping kills the deal. $7.00 shipping? Give me a break.[/QUOTE]

if you order over a certain amount (think its $40 after discounts), you will get free shipping.

I got 3 games, total was $44.97 before tax and got free shipping.

wow im glad i saw this thread i just deleted the email cuz i assumed it was just a bunch of advertising crap anyways i manage to find the email and got a 30% off code and theres no game that i want so hopefully som1 can use it 9rrwx5fjq3ta7

I was gonna double up last night and get Alice and Dante's Inferno for the PS3 with one of the 40% codes but I decided against it as I really don't need them.

I do wanna remind people of the NFL Blitz $10 off code that actually stacks with these percent off codes as well. You just need to have an order originally cost over $40 before tax to use it so all the people trying to get Alice need to double up with something. Plus you get free shipping. So for me to have have used a 40% off code with the $10 off code on Alice and Dante it would have cost me $26 total.

[quote name='moojuice']30%...if i did my math right... [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
hdf4qwtp4g6ga

[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Trying to use it, but all it gives me is free standard shipping

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
e7tdrqavpp6rw

Here's my promo code for anyone who gets it first..
[/FONT]

This has to be the most generous thread in cag history. Its nice to see cause in the short time I have read this forum, there has been a lot of trolling. I have yet to receive my EA email, but if I do I will post it here like so many others have. :)

[quote name='linuskinrak']This has to be the most generous thread in cag history. Its nice to see cause in the short time I have read this forum, there has been a lot of trolling. I have yet to receive my EA email, but if I do I will post it here like so many others have. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the jerks just tend to be louder and more noticeable than the nice folk. I've met tons of cool folks through CAG who've helped me out and I've helped plenty out too. It's the CAG circle of life.

[quote name='thefunkyredcaboose']Why is shipping 6.99? That is just unbelievable.

(I know this comes up for every EA thread, but couldn't help myself)[/QUOTE]

Same here. I was about to buy Dragon Age: Origins, now I think it's cheaper on Amazon without the discount :(

bread's done
Back