EA/Origin users... don't get banned from their forums.

Didn't this happen in the past and EA said "Oops, we're fixing it." like shortly after Origin launched?

All I know is my EA login is fucked. I can login to SWTOR just fine, but not EA/Origin and when I change my password on EA/Origin, it changes my SWTOR password. This began happening after the BF3 beta which I downloaded and logged in to. Since then I've called them a couple times over the past several months and they haven't fucking done shit. I can only call because they have no chat/ticket support without logging in. Though I still get emails that they close tickets that they open on my phone call right after my fucking call. Next time I call I'm going to be rather brash. fuck you EA.

I'll just add this to the stack of reasons to be against retail.

You know, I was going to come in here and say old news but surprise, surprise it's an old issue that's still happening.

In other news, who else had the delight of being forced to reset their SWTOR password because they're "very dedicated to our security" and apparently us adults can't be trusted to do anything right. Especially when my old password more than met their "high standards". I wouldn't even have bothered except, oh that's right: I can't log in to Origin now because they're linked. Wow, for a team so dedicated to security, not allowing unique passwords across games sure seems like a pretty big WTF to me.

I'd love to make one of those shorts where I walk from my computer to EA without talking, smack the idiot behind this upside the head, and then walk out.

bread's done
Back