EA Slurpee Rewards

lo6ick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
apparently now EA has teamed up with 7/11 for game related prizes (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Medal Of Honor, EA Sports MMA, just Dance 2, and Raving Rabbids - Travel in Time)

from my understanding they are giving away a different prize everyday (redeemed with slurpee rewards)

i may be mistaken but today they are giving away Medal of Honor for the PC for 50 reward points?

http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/

if anyone has more details please share
clipboard02wo.jpg

Are the codes usable on multiple accounts? Or is it a one time use? because the closest 7/11 is for me is like 40 minutes away :/

Well when you get a code (If you do) After you use it you could post it here and we could see if it works on multiple accounts.

its suppose to be one unique reward a day for 45 days. so i assume tomorrow it's gonna be something else. i can't find any links on the EA site or 7/11 detailing what is going on

[quote name='endlessxshadow']rewards show only medal of honor for pc for 5 points atm[/QUOTE]

Wipe your eyes because you missed a zero. Medal of Honor (PC) is 50 pts. Thanks OP. Still have Iron Man 2 points to enter and already have 41 points in my account. Heading to Texas in a week to visit family and look to rack up to score some sweet gaming loot. By far one of the bst gaming promos of the year.:D

OP or someone needs to start a list of Rewards. So far here is what I've seen:

*will update this list myself if not posted in OP*

October 2: Medal of Honor Limited Edition (PC) - 50 points
October 3: Oakley Monster Dog Sunglasses - 75 points
October 4: Medal of Honor T-Shirt - 40 points
October 5: Just Dance 2 - 40 points
October 6: Need For Speed 7-Day Car Rental - 10 points
October 7: Need For Speed World Starter Pack - 25 points
October 8: Need For Speed 7-Day Car Rental - 5 points
October 9: Need For Speed World Starter Pack - 10 points
October 10: Oakley Monster Dog Sunglasses - 75 points

Last edited by a moderator:
damn just finished enslaved. and came back to visit the thread. honestly, it looks like i am getting nothing from this contest. i have 9 slurpee points and don't plan on getting any more (unless i can steal a box load of cups)

good luck to all.

i'm actively playing the assassins's creed facebook game in hopes of unlocking everything

Awesome. Special edition cups are nice. Picked up a Medal of Honor and EA MMA one today. Sadly, no Assassin's Creed one.
Got 2 codes that I don't need. Will send it to the first 2 people that reply to this in this thread. Don't PM me.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Awesome. Special edition cups are nice. Picked up a Medal of Honor and EA MMA one today. Sadly, no Assassin's Creed one.
Got 2 codes that I don't need. Will send it to the first 2 people that reply to this in this thread. Don't PM me.[/QUOTE]One thanks

[quote name='chickenbutt']Awesome. Special edition cups are nice. Picked up a Medal of Honor and EA MMA one today. Sadly, no Assassin's Creed one.
Got 2 codes that I don't need. Will send it to the first 2 people that reply to this in this thread. Don't PM me.[/QUOTE]

me please? Thanks!!

Wow, to think how many cup codes I've just tossed out because they're usually not worth the junk they have. . .

Any chance these cups are lenticular? I've found the straight print ones don't hold up in the wash and will start to chip off, so I end up using them for display only. :\

[quote name='guyver2077']I picked up a fedor mma cup.. how many points are usually on one cup?[/QUOTE]
The Hard promo cups are supposed to be worth 5 pts according to the website.

[quote name='Jodou']Any chance these cups are lenticular? I've found the straight print ones don't hold up in the wash and will start to chip off, so I end up using them for display only. :\[/QUOTE]

from my understanding they are. i myself haven't got one yet so i can't confirm but i distinctly remember reading that they are lenticular

[quote name='lo6ick']from my understanding they are. i myself haven't got one yet so i can't confirm but i distinctly remember reading that they are lenticular[/QUOTE]
I ended up getting the ACB cup today and it is indeed lenticular.

I really thought the first day was some kind of mistake, but I guess not. Now they have Just Dance 2 up for 40 points. I am really hoping something great for the consoles pop up, like Medal of Honor or Assassin's Creed, because I got 51 points to burn.

Yeah, I did the math on those Oakley's they had the other day and after tax they would've cost ~$40 in slurpee cups if you only bought the 5pt ones. That's crazy cheap for some exclusive Gas Cans (at least that's what they looked like to me). Really kicking myself for throwing out all those 3pt cups now. :(

I've seen a few of these yesterday @ my local 7-11 and they must of sold quick or have low in stock, but either way i'm not going for it. None of those ea games interest me. I suppose this is just like the dr pepper promotion they had awhile back.

[quote name='Jodou']Yeah, I did the math on those Oakley's they had the other day and after tax they would've cost ~$40 in slurpee cups if you only bought the 5pt ones. That's crazy cheap for some exclusive Gas Cans (at least that's what they looked like to me). Really kicking myself for throwing out all those 3pt cups now. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a great promotion even if you force yourself to go get some Slurpees and just dump the crap out. If you actually drink them, like I do, it's an insane steal, in my opinion, which I why would have sworn it was a mistake or something the first day. But I guess not. If they have an upcoming 360 or PS3 game for 40 to 60 points, I'll be over it.

they just posted this on their twitter "Need a reason to over indulge on Slurpee drinks this weekend? One word: "MOH360Monday12:01CST "
Looks like medal of honor 360. but i want assassins creed :(

Thanks for the heads up on Medal of Honor. I would much prefer getting my hands on Assassin's Creed with the points, but I may just bite on MoH, just in case.

My goal is to score MoH, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and MMA for 360 if they are offered. Also hope to help out spectreon while I'm visiting Texas this week since he's hooked me up in the past.

I just bought Medal of honor for 360. Next, assassins creed brotherhood!

EDIT* just noticed that they won't be putting up the assassins creed game.
Only a shirt, xbox live avatar outfit, ps3 game console signed by the team and jack in the box(the one comes with the limited edition)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jimrome27']I just bought Medal of honor for 360. Next, assassins creed brotherhood!

EDIT* just noticed that they won't be putting up the assassins creed game.
Only a shirt, xbox live avatar outfit, ps3 game console signed by the team and jack in the box(the one comes with the limited edition)[/QUOTE]

Where did you see this??

I have to say I don't think I have ever had a Slurpee. One of the few 7-11s around here is in a bad part of town. I don't really want to go get a Slurpee and have some prostitute that wont go a way.

Yeah, people definitely go in and take the codes. This is why I try to take a cup from the middle of the pack, and then stuff the rest back into the holder.

bread's done
Back