EA Sports Active 2.0 $69.99 at gamestop.com (ps3, 360, wii)

DoubleD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Don't know if anyone is interested in this, but this is a good deal if you are.

EA Sports Active 2.0 is $69.99 at gamestop.com (online only). This is the price for all three systems--Wii, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.

Hope this is good for someone.:)

I bought it for 99.99. I like it. It will kick your ass, by making you jump a lot though :). if your not used to constant jumping, it will make you sore, and it will make you sweat. I've only done it for about about 5 workouts, so not sure what the longevity will brings. Seems cool. I think it's better than what Yourself Fitness looks like. But I liked EA Active 1 as well.

I had the original for the Wii, and it works great if you're trying to stay in shape. This new bundle should be better on the Wii and PS3 though because of the sensors. The original Wii version made you use the Wii remote and nunchuk, which was cumbersome for certain exercises.

I'm on day 11 of the 18 day cardio start up, I like it a lot. You just need to stand up for the sensor before each exercise and have a lot of room. The heart monitor is very cool, but the bundled resistance band is pretty weak. I picked up some new resistance bands from Target and those are working much better.

bread's done
Back