EA Sports Active 2 all system - $5.95 @ Costco

I saw the PS3 and Wii versions earlier today but passed. I think xbox is actually the worst but that was the one i was looking for.

The sad thing is, people are going to try that. I can already see people listing them for $12 - $15 Buy It Now. It amazes me what people resell stuff for. I remember when Mario All Stars had the reprint, I saw people on Amazon selling it for a price that after taxes and fees they were losing money.

I just picked up the PS3 version on Sunday for $10 at Target. I had a $5 gift card too, so I guess I ended up paying around the same as the cheaper Costco price. But that's an awesome deal for anyone who gets it. I plan to try it this weekend, the PS3 version got some good reviews, better than the Kinect version. Didn't this retail for like $100 at launch? Crazy.

Good luck finding any... especially :ps3: or :360:
They have been gradually reducing the price and costco isn't known for sitting on inventory.
The ones around me have been sold out for a month, with the exception of a Wii version here or there.

Too bad really as I couldn't find one at Target either but I would pay $10 for the crap :360: version

Bought this awhile back at Target for $15. Did the 3 week cardio kickstart program before I got sick and had to stop. Just started the 9 week program a couple of weeks ago and tomorrow will be first day of week 3. I think it's great and my son loves watching me. Of course he thinks it's all a game and always want to check the workout stats and trophies.
Gonna pick one up for my dad. He was watching when he visited last week and looked like he was interested.

I just checked the Columbus, OH costco and I couldn't find anything even video game related. Half of the DVD displays that are usually there are gone as well. I am not sure what they are doing, on the other hand you can now buy Christmas lights...
Tricia

bread's done
Back