mestrocker

CAGiversary!
EA Sports Active Bundle for Wii $33.99
http://deals.ebay.com/deals

Get reminded
iconMailBlue_16x16.gif
iconFeed_24x24.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked this up using the gamestop trade 3 get this game free. Fairly decent workout program.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Is the balance board needed for this?[/QUOTE]
It can be used for some exercises, but it is not required.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Is the balance board needed for this?[/QUOTE]

No, it's not required, but if you have a balance board than a few of the exercises are modified to use it. Even with the balance board, the large majority of the exercises use the Wiimote/nunchuk combo and the included resistance band.

I picked this up for half price during the BB sale of $10 Sims cards for $5. I agree -- it's a pretty good workout.

so, I've never bought from ebay's deals of the day...I assume this is all kosher? Great price for EA Active...

-mattyp

[quote name='mattyp33']so, I've never bought from ebay's deals of the day...I assume this is all kosher? Great price for EA Active...

-mattyp[/QUOTE]

It's only through buy.com, no not kosher at all...

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']It's only through buy.com, no not kosher at all...[/QUOTE]

Do you know what "kosher" means in general usage?

Wow, the twitter alerts came through for me this time, I had this thread open and forgot about it. Thanks OP and CAG!

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Anyone think its odd that Buy gives you instant positive feedback?[/QUOTE]

nah, sellers can't leave negatives anymore.

On side note, check out that canon camera for $99 on the deals page. Bought one as a present

All Gone.

I just could not bring myself to buy another "workout" thing for the wii. My balance board (and wii) just collect dust as it is.

[quote name='NJMane']All Gone.

I just could not bring myself to buy another "workout" thing for the wii. My balance board (and wii) just collect dust as it is.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way with Wii Fit while I had it, but I managed to flip it at a profit while the time was right. Came away with it knowing a few more yoga poses, but it just didn't do too much for me in the end. Maybe I'll have more success with this one (I've heard good things about it, for sure).

bread's done
Back