EA Sports Active for Wii - $19.95 at Dick's Sporting Goods B&M

xtreme_Zr2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
EA Sports Active - $19.95

Just picked this up when I was in for the 50% off Nike football. Girlfriend has been really wanting this..Amazon's price was still too steep for me.

I just checked..this is not available online. This is the original version - I highly doubt it's YMMV since there was some standard signage for it. Dates on the sign make it seem like this might run until 1/1/2010.

Good luck for anyone who wants it!

Confirmed, just went to my local Dick's and they had 4 copies EA Active for $19.95 and the multiplayer pack (essentially an extra bungie and leg strap) for $9.95.

Thanks for a great heads-up!

[quote name='xtreme_Zr2']EA Sports Active - $19.95

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this, had been thinking about picking it up for my wife, who likes Wii Fit, and at this price it was a no-brainer. Sure enough, the Dick's near Chesterfield Town Centre in Richmond, Virginia has 15-20 back near the right corner of the store in the weights/exercise equipment area, rang up at that price. Thanks again!

I'm going to bump this once to make sure others see it today since it got lost in the Black Friday deals.

By the way, the girlfriend loves it. Even has an actual calorie counter at the top of the screen as you progress through the workout.

This has 15+ stores in SOuthern CA, but none in the Bay Area. Wish they had this deal nearby after getting a dell wii deal yesterday. Anyone picking up extras willing to sell?

Anyone with extras willing to trade/sell an ea active for a new/unused Gamcube platinum controller/$$? I bought the GC platinum bundle last christmas from amazon, but no one wanted it LOL

I was hoping it might be a collectors item, but probably not lol

Crap, I wish that I would have seen this deal yesterday. Both of the stores near me said that they sold the last ones last night. I wonder if they'll restock or if this sale was their way of clearing them out? If anyone would be willing to pick up one for me for cost + shipping, please PM me.

Just picked up a copy, and got some lacrosse balls to get the total over 25 bucks, and the coaches coupon worked no problem :) thanks alot

There are about 10 copies left at the Peabody Mass Dick's.

Awesome! This was definitely on my want list. The extra pack will also make a great christmas gift for a friend. I will be stopping for sure after work this week. Luckily I have 3 or 4 stores within driving distance.
~Tricia

I'll have to see what it will cost me to return my copy to Amazon if my local Dick's still has this deal. that is the only reason I hate online shopping, returns are a pain.

i was really disappointed with black friday, but today has kind of made up for it. first i got the 3 pixar movies for 30, then this for my sis for christmas.

An employee pointed me to the last one on the shelves. Supposedly there were plenty more behind the counter at the front, so if you don't see any out on the floor, just ask.

Hey, No dicks sporting goods around me, Will pay someone 30 to ship me one if you have any left at your store. Probably needs to be a repped trader so I would feel comfortable. Thanks, if possibly hit me up with a pm. ACE

Still live. One left in Burlington, VT...funny after they told me they we sold out 3 weeks ago, more stock mysteriously appears from the warehouse.

bread's done
Back