EA Store $15 off code

Santorum X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I don't know if this has already been posted but...

FEB5NSL-1I5J3O5R4Z

I think it's only valid for this month, only.

EDIT: nevermind, I saw another thread similar to this that got locked. It was a code from a newsletter. Mods, please lock if you must.

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']what are the details of this coupon ($15 off $50 or more, etc.)?[/quote]

It is 15 off of your purchase but shipping kind of kills this since it is 6-7 for it.

*Gift Code expires on May 31, 2005 and is redeemable only from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com/. Gift Code valid only for the new purchase of one item at $15 or greater value. Value of EA Gift Code will be deducted from product list price. Products subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Gift code cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Valid only in the US and Canada. Limit one offer per person. Gift code may not be substituted, exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

[quote name='Masterkyo']ChoiceStriker

Very bad choice to buy Burnout 3 for $30 cuz this game going drop price very soon. Also, Gamefly have it for $10 shipped (Excellent codition)[/quote]

I think youve got it confused with driv3r

[quote name='Masterkyo']You have to be 2nd lucky CAG to have this code!

FEB5NSL-1A2E0M3P9P (Last one)

Enjoy ;)[/quote]

Thanks for the code.

[quote name='Yankeez']can you get mvp for $15 with this code since it has free shipping[/quote]

The free shipping code doesn't work with these codes.

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='Masterkyo']ChoiceStriker

Very bad choice to buy Burnout 3 for $30 cuz this game going drop price very soon. Also, Gamefly have it for $10 shipped (Excellent codition)[/quote]

I think youve got it confused with driv3r[/quote]
Yeah, it's been $49.99 as long as it's been out - I only today saw it in Best Buy for $39.99. So $15 off of that seems like a good deal to me.

[quote name='Masterkyo']NFL street 2 $40 - $15 - $20 MIR = $5 plus shipping. If Freeshipping code is stackable is going be GOOD DEAL.[/quote]

NFL Street 2 is $49.95 on their site.

EB doesn't really give good prices on their site. The best way to go is to buy a $20 game - $15 for the code, but then plus $6 for shipping, so you get it for $11, not a great deal, but not a bad one either.

If anyone isn't using their code this month, I would love to have it via PM. I just burned my code trying to use the free shipping on MVP 2005. It would be much appreciated!

yeah i screwed myself. i couldnt remember the exact amount off so i put it in to check, then went back to add a diff game and doesnt work anymore. wtf. stupid EA screwed me.

Against my better judgements, I'll offer up the two codes I have on hand (and a third in my email at home) to the first two people who PM me. The third person will have to wait until I get home before I can give up the third one.

One requirement:
You need to leave me feedback in the feedback thread, right over here: http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39576

If you can follow that one rule above, I'll PM you the codes I have. First two get the two I have handy, the third has to wait until I get home and fish it out of my email on my laptop.

EDIT: First code given up, at 2:39PM EST, 02/24/05. One more remains for now, the other one will have to wait until this evening.

EDIT #2: Second code given up, at 3:31PM EST, 02/24/05. The two codes I had on-hand are gone, the third one will have to wait until this evening.

EDIT #3: One code is left, and open to the first person who PM's me. I'll send it out via PM when I can get to my laptop.

[quote name='gugaplex']2 codes:

FEB5NSL-1T6Y8A2B1F
FEB5NSL-1Q7Y8A9F3I

Post when you use them[/quote]

Used the second one, Thanxs a lot!!!! :D

I just pulled the trigger on an $11 LOTR:ROTK for xbox using my coupon. Didn't think that was a bad deal for that game.

Crap. I messed mine up! The stupid things only work once, and if you don't place the order right away, the code is no good anymore. :( If anyone has one left, please PM me.

Anyone know why MVP 2005 is still being sold as a "pre-order"? The game is already out, so I find it weird that the EA store itself isn't selling it yet.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Anyone know why MVP 2005 is still being sold as a "pre-order"? The game is already out, so I find it weird that the EA store itself isn't selling it yet.[/quote]

Ordered Wednesday...Shipped Thursday...it is sitting in my city's UPS hub scheduled to be delivered on Monday. It's in stock.

EA isn't letting me into their store to let me use my coupon on Sims 2: University. So I'm buying it at Frys. PM me if you want mine!

EDIT: code gone to first to PM!

[quote name='Escobar4Life']Does the code work on Pre-orders?

And if it does, should I use the code on Time Splitters Future Perfect?[/quote]

It should......not sure, I'm still waiting for reviews on that game. Halo 2 is still the best FPS for XBOX (after playing Project Snowblind)

bread's done
Back