EA Store $15 off code.

They used to send me an email every few months. Seems like it's bene a year since my last - and I actually used them for purchases most of the time. I guess that's not what they want?! What gives?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']If anyone has a spare, can they PM me one please? Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Check your PM's - my code finally came in, so since other people already hooked me up it's all yours. :)

Anyone still have a code left I could really use this for Madden? If I would somehow get one myself after I use on I'll be sure to post it I only need one.

No one seems to have found the best deal yet...

Multiple codes are possible, and Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth II (360) has a free ship code (BFMEII360FS) AND three additional downloadable maps, all for $45 shipped

I got another code in my alt email that I forgot about, and I don't need it as far as I know, so here it is:

JN6NL-1D5E8M2N3P

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']No one seems to have found the best deal yet...

Multiple codes are possible, and Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth II (360) has a free ship code (BFMEII360FS) AND three additional downloadable maps, all for $45 shipped[/QUOTE]

When did they start allowing that? hmmm, I may have to bite if I get FREE Shipping on something.

*EDIT*
Would not let me STACK codes on NCAA 07

Can someone PM me one if they have an extra? I know I'm way at the back of the line, but I can wait =)

edit: Is the FIFA Street 2 Free Ship code working for anyone else?

Could someone please PM me an extra one if they have it? Getting Sims 2 for DS for so cheap would be sweet.

[quote name='doubledown']My code magically does not work anymore....I tested to combine the codes and now it disappeared...that sucks[/quote]

Yeah, I think once you put it into their system, it becomes unusable. The same thing happened to me a long time ago when I was just testing out the coupon code.

Dear fellow CAGs

I would like to officially grovel for someone to PM me an extra code.

Many an EA game have slipped past my grasp by only a short amount. This code will do the trick and convince me to finally pick one up.

Thank you kindly in advance.
-Sean

[quote name='encendido5']Yeah, I think once you put it into their system, it becomes unusable. The same thing happened to me a long time ago when I was just testing out the coupon code.[/QUOTE]

That's why I didn't risk it. I figured I probably could have saved $5 shipping if I combined the 2 games I wanted, but didn't want to risk losing the codes so I ordered seperately. $10/game is still a really good deal (as evidenced by the CC thread ;)).

I actually decided to use mine on NFSU2 for GC, $19.95 game taken to $4.95 plus shipping and tax added up to $11.19

[quote name='doubledown']When did they start allowing that? hmmm, I may have to bite if I get FREE Shipping on something.

*EDIT*
Would not let me STACK codes on NCAA 07[/QUOTE]
?

It said on the code entering box after I entered free ship, please enter another code if you have one.

Maybe try free shipping first then $15?

Hello, new to the boards.Wanted to send out a plea for a coupon code ($15.00 off) at the EA Store. Would like to order NCAA 07 for 360. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!:)

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']?

It said on the code entering box after I entered free ship, please enter another code if you have one.

Maybe try free shipping first then $15?[/QUOTE]

You can't stack them.

Alright I got a PM from DT778 and phantomfriar2002 at 11:32 and the others came at 11:34-36p.m. (EST). I went and checked all of my junk email accounts I found another one So PF2002 and DT778 will get one. Sorry everyone else. I hope someone else comes through for the others. DT & PF check your inboxes.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']?

Maybe try free shipping first then $15?[/quote]
i tried free shipping first and it won't let me use the 15 off code.

Enjoy:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JN6NL-1R0A5G8O5P
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JN6NL-1N6P2S4A4C[/FONT]

[quote name='futhamucka']Enjoy:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JN6NL-1R0A5G8O5P
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JN6NL-1N6P2S4A4C[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it....

bread's done
Back