EA Store PC Digital BOGO Weekend Special

gnargnargnar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
picture.php

http://em.ea.com/a/hBNzNh8B7uauvB8bEWBDmCJ3hLT/heroimg?NUCLEUS_ID=2270755847

They call this a BOGO, but if you add dragon age II and a 5 dollar game to your cart, (59.99 + 5.00 = 64.99) The total price comes out to be 32.50.

I've tried this with multiple games and the actual sale is 50% off your entire purchase ... as of right now.

Might be a good time to jump on some high priced games if you want them nearly half off.

If you have one of the recyclebank PC coupons, it does stack with this deal as well. I currently have dragon age II and Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam in my cart, with coupon applied, for 27.49.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Can I use the Battlefield: Bad Company™2 SPECACT Kit Upgrades on my Steam copy of BF2?[/QUOTE]

Yes and you can use the Vietnam code as well. As long as you make the purchase with the EA account that you log in to BF: BC2. I know others have had this work and myself included. Hope this helps.

[quote name='reininop']They call this a BOGO, but if you add dragon age II and a 5 dollar game to your cart, (59.99 + 5.00 = 64.99) The total price comes out to be 32.50.

I've tried this with multiple games and the actual sale is 50% off your entire purchase ... as of right now.

Might be a good time to jump on some high priced games if you want them nearly half off.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty awesome if it continues to work that way, thanks!

Awesome! Picked up FIFA 11 for PC and BFBC2 Vietnam. Since Fifa isn't on Steam and I have BFBC2 through EA I figure I probably won't get much better prices, good way to blow off some steam after finals.

[quote name='kayatai']That's pretty awesome if it continues to work that way, thanks![/QUOTE]

It says BOGO on the website but the email I received from them says ... "Weekend Special : Buy 2 or more games get 50% off entire order" [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excludes pre-orders, titles released less than 30 days, point cards, time cards, and Crysis® 2. This offer expires on 5/15/11 and cannot be combined with any other Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons.[/FONT]

According to the email, the offer is "Buy 2 or more games and get 50% off your entire order". I was hoping to pick up Darkspore and The Sims Medieval cheap since they had been marked down to $30 and $25 respectively, but both are back up to $50 now. Still, that's only $50 for two recent games, so I might jump on it anyway.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Dragon Age 2 + Dead Space 2 = $49.99 Should I?[/QUOTE]

Good deal, actually. Dead Space 2 is fantastic, and DA2 is above average as far as Bioware products go; in other words, $50 for both of them is something to be proud of, especially if you're going to play them right away.

Has anyone figured out a way to stack coupons with this? I know there have been plently of times where it isn't supposed to let you, but it does.

[quote name='Von Ondine']Battlefield: Bad Company™2 SPECACT Kit is no longer part of it. Glad I got it when I did.[/QUOTE]

It's back now.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']The $20 EA coupons don't stack. Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

As I stated above somewhere, you can use the Recyclebank $10 off coupon code that takes $10 dollars off any PC game over $10 dollars. I was able to use it with Dragon Age II and Vietnam to make the total $27.50.

Just bought a new laptop yesterday. Got Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Sims 3 and Sims Castaway Stories all for $50. Thanks OP

bread's done
Back