EA Store Shipping?

SEH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I just pre-ordered Skate 3 using that $20 off EA Store code. The game comes out May 11th, yet it says it's scheduled for delivery on the 31st. Is this just to cover their ass, or am I really going to have to wait 20 days for my game to arrive?

My lot of 9 games from the combined $15 off $20 and $20 off $40 coupon glitch arrived in like 3 days. It took a whole day processing, which made me think that it was going to get cancelled, but then Monday it was listed as 'billing received' and soon after that I was able to track it on UPS' site.

Check your shipping method on the order you placed. If it says '2nd day air', you should get it in 2-3 days like I got my games.

I used the free 4-5 day shipping option, so even if it were shipped out on release day (May 11th), it shouldnt take 20 days, which makes me think they're either covering their ass just incase, or the game is backordered (which it never mentioned when I was placing my order).

It could be backordered, though I used whatever shipping option was selected when I placed my order(3-4 days) and I didn't get charged for shipping.

I imagine they're just covering their ass. I ordered DA:O with the PAX East coupon, with free shipping (which I thought was normal ground), it ended up being free 2 day air but I got it next day (after 1 day of processing).

Didn't get the shipping confirmation email until after I received the product :)

i'm kinda worried, my order for 4 games has been processing since tuesday... should i call them and ask whats up? i'm also annoyed because i picked up the sabetour for 40 when its now 20 haha owell

bread's done
Back