ea store troubles

Borkil

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
so last week i took advantage of the pax code and the 15 code to order a couple of games from the ea store. i placed my order on 4/5 and as of the end of 4/14 i have not received a shipping confirmation or anything. i've called them twice, one on 4/9 and on 4/13. the first time i was told that it will just take awhile, the lady never mentioned what was going on or anything. the second time the person said that he was escalating the order and it should be sent out soon... my patience is wearing thin. should i call them tomorrow 4/15 and demand that it should be sent or should i just keep waiting. (the money has already been taken from my card). what's the best course of action???

Yea I think you should..when I did my order on Friday it got complete monday and sent to ups that night. Now today (wednesday) I got my order. They did the same thing to me charging me as soon as I placed the order. It's really weird that they're taking that long. Also I got the shipping confirmation a couple hours after I placed my order..

Have you had any progress on this? I too did an order with EA for the cheap games but I kind of forgot about it with all the other CAG deals lately. I ordered on 4/6 and today it still says "order in process"

If you used a credit card and have yet to receive your merchandise, contact the card issuer and find out their policies about disputing the charge and/or initiating a chargeback. It's one thing to take forever to process an order if a merchant doesn't charge until the item ships. It's quite another to do it and take your money right away.

Sorry to bring up a topic from the dead...but Im having the same problem. Ordered on 4/8 and have went back and forth with this terrible company NUMEROUS times over the course of almost 2 months and I STILL have no games. They charged me immediately after placing the order of course... I hate EA so much right now. Anyone else finally get their games?

I'll just say, I used the code to pre-order Skate 3 and I wound up receiving it a day before it even released in stores. Call them and be very adamant that if you don't receive a shipping confirmation in the next day or two that you'll be disputing the charges with your CC company.

[quote name='aspen1284']Sorry to bring up a topic from the dead...but Im having the same problem. Ordered on 4/8 and have went back and forth with this terrible company NUMEROUS times over the course of almost 2 months and I STILL have no games. They charged me immediately after placing the order of course... I hate EA so much right now. Anyone else finally get their games?[/QUOTE]
I got mine within a week of ordering with the double coupon stack.

[quote name='SEH']I'll just say, I used the code to pre-order Skate 3 and I wound up receiving it a day before it even released in stores. Call them and be very adamant that if you don't receive a shipping confirmation in the next day or two that you'll be disputing the charges with your CC company.[/QUOTE]

After searching everywhere it seems like the EA Store department has no phone...because I sure as hell cant find a phone number! I can find numbers for EA Tech support for games...but not one number for the store. I have also asked for a contact phone on FOUR separate occasions through email and they have yet to give me one. This is one shady ass company that I will never order from again... :bomb:

[quote name='aspen1284']After searching everywhere it seems like the EA Store department has no phone...because I sure as hell cant find a phone number! I can find numbers for EA Tech support for games...but not one number for the store. I have also asked for a contact phone on FOUR separate occasions through email and they have yet to give me one. This is one shady ass company that I will never order from again... :bomb:[/QUOTE]

1-866-543-5435

Found this info at this site: http://gethuman.com/Electronic_Arts_Tech_Support/phone-number_customer_service_493_no.html

Usually by pressing 0 at any menu on any automated customer service line, it'll take you right to a CSR.

[quote name='aspen1284']Sorry to bring up a topic from the dead...but Im having the same problem. Ordered on 4/8 and have went back and forth with this terrible company NUMEROUS times over the course of almost 2 months and I STILL have no games. They charged me immediately after placing the order of course... I hate EA so much right now. Anyone else finally get their games?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I am actually in the same boat, I used the coupon glitch to order a bunch of $5 games around that same date, haven't gotten anything yet, but I was charged (Paypal). I've actually been too busy with all the other great CAG deals of late to bother pursuing it much, but at this point I should probably get onto them about it. I did send a message to EA and all I got back was a generic answer saying "your order is being processed".

How many games did you order? Have you gotten anywhere by calling them or using their live chat?

[quote name='dinovelvet']Hey, I am actually in the same boat, I used the coupon glitch to order a bunch of $5 games around that same date, haven't gotten anything yet, but I was charged (Paypal). I've actually been too busy with all the other great CAG deals of late to bother pursuing it much, but at this point I should probably get onto them about it. I did send a message to EA and all I got back was a generic answer saying "your order is being processed".

How many games did you order? Have you gotten anywhere by calling them or using their live chat?[/QUOTE]

I only did one order for 9 games. I havent called them just yet, waiting till tomorrow (Monday) to call...hopefully it will get me somewhere! The last thing I heard from EA was that that the situation was more complicated than they thought and they asked where I got the coupon codes from (and what coupon codes I used...).
:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

bread's done
Back