EA universal pricedrops - finally dropped at Best Buy today!!

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
All systems (except Xbox 360):

Burnout Revenge - $29.99
Madden 2006 - $29.99
Fifa Soccer 06 - $29.99
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - $29.99
Nascar 06 - $29.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (NOT 360) - $39.99
Tiger Woods 2006 - $29.99
NCAA March Madness - $29.99
NBA Live 06 - $29.99
Medal of Honor: European Assault - $19.99

Marvel Nemesis for all systems (except PSP) is $19.99 as noted in the other thread, same with Sims 2 for GBA / DS ($19.99).

Will definately get Burnout Revenge for $19.99 after coupon when Best Buy lowers the price. That game's price really dropped like a brick.

[quote name='Roufuss']PS2, don't have an Xbox anymore.[/QUOTE]
How are the graphics? Are they shit compared to Xbox? I heard someone say the hit stick is not as responsive as the Xbox, which I don't think is true. Do the character models have jagged edges?

[quote name='miyamotofreak']wait a sec. Game Informer said Most Wanted is $20.[/QUOTE]
Nah, went into BB today and saw it for $40

[quote name='RiCeBo1']How are the graphics? Are they shit compared to Xbox? I heard someone say the hit stick is not as responsive as the Xbox, which I don't think is true. Do the character models have jagged edges?
[/QUOTE]

Well, even when I did own an Xbox, I only had Madden 2005 on ps2... I can't really compare the two titles.

Graphics are decent on ps2, controls feel responsive enough to me, but I haven't put in enough time with the game to really make a good mini review.

I really can't complain at $20, honestly.

[quote name='Roufuss']No.[/QUOTE]

when are the 360 versions gonna drop in price, they should be cheaper since there is alot less features on them

[quote name='JShack']when are the 360 versions gonna drop in price, they should be cheaper since there is alot less features on them[/QUOTE]

LOL i wish it was that easy.

[quote name='Shmitty']damn, still no timesplitters:FP drop.

thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Keep checking Toys R Us, got it on the Gamecube there for $9.99!

[quote name='sabin23']Probably not for a while due the quircky agreement they have with the NBA.

Midway and EA have to alternate their hoops games every other year... in 2006, we get a new Ballers. In 2007, we get Street vol. 4.[/QUOTE]

Last week, the Fry's in Houston had Vol 3 for $20 on Xbox and PS2. Didn't notice the GC version price, sorry.

Ahh Fry's, you and your silly non-advertised price drops. Got to love 'em.

bread's done
Back