EA with PvZ coins

jmbreci

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
OMFG they have the worst customer service.  I'm beyond pissed and going postal on the person "trying" to help me tonight.

Why the hell cant they just take a transaction number and an account and link them together?  Is it that f'n hard?

So last night I take the stupid screen shot and attach it to the ticket, along with attaching the email I got from Sony on the purchase.  Lady assures me that it will sync up in a few hours.  Tonight - no 200,000 coins added to the account.  The guy tells me I need to take a new screen shot because it wasn't the full transaction and they cannot verify it without that.  I ask him how am I supposed to do that when I purchased 8 items and the full transaction does not fit on the screen.  OMG....how hard is this to really do?

I'm beyond pissed and just got asked to verify the security question....after logging in to my account, giving them my PSN ID, PSN email address, and the transaction number.

fuck...then the prick sends an email to my Origin email address for "Verification".  Holy fuck.

So 60+ minutes and ZERO additional coins added.....and all for my son.

Anyone else here have this much "fun" with this?  I'm seriously boycotting EA games from here on in.  Dragon Age is the last one I've purchased...maybe Madden for my son but that is it.  No in game purchases...nada.  

I feel like doing the Clark Griswald rant from Christmas Vacation.

Thanks for listening.

PS - the prick got the coins added to the account.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back