Earbuds With Long(er) cord request

MrDubbs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Just recently picked up a Ipod touch, but the earbuds are just slightly too short for my liking. If I put the ipod in my pocket, the buds pull slightly on my ears.

Looking for the best deal on a pair of earbuds with a longer cord. I believe the Ipod one is 4 ft? so anything longer would be appreciated

Are you 10 feet tall? Or do you wear your pants around your ankles?

In all seriousness, wow, I didn't think anyone would find those too short. Anyway, I've got a pair of Philips earbuds that I believe I got at Walmart that seem to be a bit longer than the iPod headphones. I think they also only cost about $12.

Well, I'm roughly 6'5"

I was quite surprised as well, I tried a belkin extension cable from wal-mart, but cable was a bit bulky, compared to the actual headphones, so it didn't work too well.

If you keep an eye on woot - they have deals on earbuds all the time. Not sure if that helps or not, but especially on Tuesdays (Which is two for tuesday), I've seen quite a few times them selling two sets of earbuds for the price of one, and cheaper than other websites.

http://www.woot.com - a deal a day (if you are unfamiliar with the site).

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on that site

Does anyone know how they measure the length? is it generally from tip to tip? or from another point? I believe when I measured the Apple ones they were 45-46 inches if I did it correctly? I 've been trying to find an exact measurement for them, but haven't been able to

bread's done
Back