EARLY ACCESS FOR CAGS! Huge discounts on thousands of 2009 comics, toys, and statues

ANGURA

CAGiversary!
**STANDARD DISCLOSURE: As many know I a.) work at TFAW and b.) am all about saving money. That being said, I share TFAW deals here but always want to point out the above facts so no one feels tricked or misinformed. Carry on.**

So.... you like comics? Statues? Pop-culture ephemera?

If so, get ready to get happy. Our huge (3,400+ items) 2009 Retrospective Sale goes live tomorrow, with big savings on the best comics, graphic novels, toys, and more from 2009.

However, we're sneak announcing this sale to a handful of people and CAGS have access to this sale, and thus first pick of the items, RIGHT NOW!

You can go and browse everything by clicking right here, and get the jump on the general public, who will hear about this tomorrow.

Enjoy! There's some amazing stuff in there looking for a home! The deal runs all month and, as always, feel free to drop me a line here and I'll do my best to answer any questions that come up.

Cheers,

- Angura

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Do the prices already reflect the %-off discounts? Or do we take an additional %-off?[/QUOTE]

Prices already have the discount applied. There are some items in the sale that may be discounted even further.

Oh no NOT AGAIN AGHHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs away*.

Well there goes my credit card that said still got the debit. :) Thanks for sneak peak op!

Ok placed an order...

1 Doctor Who Black Death White Life
1 Doctor Who Cyber-leader Voice Changer Helmet
1 Mask in School Spirits HC - nick & dent
1 Mask Returns TPB
1 Mask Strikes Back TPB
1 Mask Summer Vacation HC - nick & dent
1 Mask TPB

All for $25.33 shipped! No one else has those Cyber Leader Voice changer helmets priced below $40!

Free shipping coupon EXERCISE with a $25 order.

bread's done
Back