early circuitcity/bestbuy, etc tv ads?

Darkpaul

CAGiversary!
Hi, guys, I'm just wantin to know if there is such a place to view circuit city's, best buy's, etc. ads for other items before sunday, like, hdtv's for instance?

They got 'em for the video games and dvd's, but they seem to be viewing the ads or getting the info somewhere. So can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm in the market for a new tv if you can't tell ;)

[quote name='Darkpaul']Hi, guys, I'm just wantin to know if there is such a place to view circuit city's, best buy's, etc. ads for other items before sunday, like, hdtv's for instance?

They got 'em for the video games and dvd's, but they seem to be viewing the ads or getting the info somewhere. So can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm in the market for a new tv if you can't tell ;)[/quote]

If you're looking for an LCD projection, and want a 42", the Sony KDF-E42A10 is awesome. I've had mine for nearly a month now and no problems whats so ever. Best bet is to make sure you have a Target near you and check their price, it might still be 1600. What I did was I went to Circuit City who had it for 1800 and got them to price match. With their 10% extra, it dropped it down to about 1580. Word of advice though, don't go into Best Buy and listen to their bullshit. One guy kept trying to push a shitty DLP Samsung on me, and I told him that I had read reviews and that it totally blows. To be honest, Circuit City is your best bet, I've never had any pressure there. Probably varies though...

Point me to a negative review of a Sammy DLP. A single negative review. I've never seen one. Especially since you say you bought this last month, it should've been at least a 5th gen.

I have a 4th gen Sammy DLP and it's the best set I've ever owned in many ways.

I agree that he shouldn't have tried to sell you a product that you didn't want, but Sony doesn't make any projection sets aside from their higher end SXRD models (which technically aren't LCD) that can outperform a Sammy DLP in the same price bracket.

I pretty much have mine picked out, but i just wanted to check their ads before the sunday ad came out (like we have for the video games and dvds).

bread's done
Back