Earn double Ebay bucks today only 11/12 4%

i miss bing rewards... screw ebay bucks. They make it seem like 4% is an OMFG AWESOME deal, but back in the day, we could get up to 30% back with Bing... =(

And before that it was Google checkout bonuses. You can wait for the next cash grab (maybe until eternity), but I figure I'll need some stuff at Ebay before that happens and will take the 4%.

But ebay bucks expire and most of the time I end up with $1.25 or some such number, and then there's nothing I want to buy on ebay before it expires. Most stuff is over priced, so saving $1.25 is still paying too much. Without Bing Cashback, ebay has lost almost all of it's appeal for me. Oh well.

[quote name='aj slick']It's still better than nothing. I got over $500 back with bing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Bing was like giving away free money. I got so much back I was starting to feel guilty. No wonder they folded it up. Even M$ft can only give so much free money before it starts to hurt ?! :cool:

[quote name='turls']And before that it was Google checkout bonuses. .[/QUOTE]

Google checkout with the $10 back at buy.com etc. was a goldmine. You got free stuff for every free email address you could create.. Paypal cashback deals are so not cool compared to that.

[quote name='haloagain']Yeah, Bing was like giving away free money. I got so much back I was starting to feel guilty. No wonder they folded it up. Even M$ft can only give so much free money before it starts to hurt ?! :cool:[/QUOTE]

They spent all that money on Bing and now nobody uses it. I think the only ppl that used it were doing it for the cashback only.

bread's done
Back