Earn Money With Postloop (Works Worldwide)

spectre456

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, about a month ago I came across a site called Postloop. This site basically gives you money for posting in forums. It has a point system where the minimum cashout is 100 points, which is equal to $5, you can easily make this in a day or two once you have a good system going. It's not passive like Swagbucks or Perk TV, so it might not appeal to people in the U.S, but since I am outside the U.S it is a godsend.

I have made $25 in the past month just posting sporadically, but if you're more diligent than I am you can make a lot more.

One thing I forgot to mention is that it pays out to Paypal, so you should have one if you plan on using the site.

I'll post my proof of payment and after that a small guide to get you started. If you find this helpful I'd appreciate it if you guys used my referral link: http://www.postloop.com/invite/Spectre456

gallery_410401_8470_154709.png

Postloop Guide

1. There are two very important things to note for Postloop:

You should have good english grammar skills, as that affects your rating.

You need to keep a high rating to cashout, as of this post it should be above 3.77.

2. You need to get an initial rating when you sign up to the site. This consists of making 10 posts to the Postloop forum. Make sure to do the best writing you can and post something relatively long and interesting on these 10 posts. This is possibly the most important rating you will get.

During my initial rating I made sure to write long, interesting posts and divided them up like this:

• 8 posts
  • 2 threads
This will ensure you get a high rating on that initial one and keep it for a good amount of time, as most forum owners don't rate you. My initial rating was of 4.5 and it has held up a month later.

3. A huge mistake people do is subscribing to new forums and not subscribing in Postloop so they get the points. So always make sure you sign up to both the forum you're interested in and the Postloop list as well. This way you always get your points.

4. You can ease up on the length and quality of your posts after a few days and just post three or four short sentences to minimize the effort you put into it, just try to make the first few posts on a new forum of relatively high quality to make a good first impression.

5. Sign up to forums you're genuinely interested in, this will make everything fun and less of a chore.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and I'll leave my referral link again here: http://www.postloop.com/invite/Spectre456 I'll appreciate it if you use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back