Earth Defense Force 2017 (360) - $19 at Buy.com, $20 at BB/CC

stewie75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (100%)
Free shipping and $8.99 with Google Checkout.

http://www.buy.com/prod/earth-defense-force/q/loc/108/203930684.html

iconbestbuy.gif
[quote name='akilshohen']I was gonna price match CC's markdown on this, but it rung up at the same price at the counter.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8296989&st=earth+defense&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1172881358757[/quote]
iconcircuitcity.gif
[quote name='neocisco']:360: Earth Defense Force 2017 $19.99[/quote]

How do you keep using Google Checkout and getting the $10 off over and over? Do you have to create a new account every time or what? How do you guys do it?

[quote name='Milkyman']if anyone misses out they should check out their gamefly account, it showed up used for 16.99 for me and if you have any coupons on your account it only gets cheaper.[/quote] Thanks, I got another 2 weeks until I get another 5 bucks so then I will pick it up for 7.

[quote name='fsecreast']How do you keep using Google Checkout and getting the $10 off over and over? Do you have to create a new account every time or what? How do you guys do it?[/QUOTE]

i rotate about 3 credit cards with virtual numbers.. new email, new address (apt. suite, etc.) but lately the google police has caught up to me and canceled most of my orders within the hour... but i did squeeze a few orders through on weekends..maybe they don't work on weekends..

I alternate a few different credit cards (not virtual ones), with different email addresses but the same real address. I wait about a week after receiving an item before attempting to use that credit card again... So far, no canceled orders. In other words, space 'em out.

Oh, and $20 is a great price for EDF. It's fantastically fun and addictive. Too bad you need a second person to do well on the hardest 2 difficulties.

Just got a message from Buy.com that my order has been canceled. Thanks for the link to Best Buy though. Time for my new plan B.

I still haven't gotten mine. I used the google checkout and they charged my credit card right away. My copy still says "On Order" though. I don't think I'm getting it.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

Just out of curiosity, is the hype for this game an internet-wide joke that I was just left out of? Like the whole snakes on a plane thing?

Because I bought it, played it, and feel like I've been totally had.

It's a lot of fun, but it's totally cheesball and mindless. Plus, it's not XBL compatible. But it should stop you from buying this game.

[quote name='Archaic']Just out of curiosity, is the hype for this game an internet-wide joke that I was just left out of? Like the whole snakes on a plane thing?

Because I bought it, played it, and feel like I've been totally had.[/quote]

On higher difficulties with two people the game is amazingly fun.

Nope not a joke. Does it have it's bugs? yes. Frame Rate slowdown ? Check. Get a little repetitive ? yep.

But it's just fun. Giant ants, spiders, space ships, Godzilla like creatures, Alien Robot walkers. shooting everything that moves.

Just sort of felt like it used to playing one of those insane arcade games with some friends. The shooters where you just shoot non-stop and the screen fills with death projectiles. And then you die and put in more money to keep playing.

bread's done
Back