Earth Defense Force 2025 19.99 New at GameStop *Amazon PM'd 360 ver

Thanks OP! Got a copy for my 360 this morning at the one Gamestop that wasn't showing "low stock" near me, over in Tustin CA.

Avoid Insect Armageddon. It was made by a different studio and doesn't play nearly as well as the other games in the series.
It's still a fun game and plays a bit differently which makes it interesting.

Last edited:
the levels are so freaking long in ia. i had sent back 2025 but still had that itch to play a bug game, had some friends over sat night and omg the levels were taking forever. We went through most of the 2nd level but just couldn't stand it and quit the game, hopefully it has checkpoints mid level. it was rough. the whole user interface and different weapons/classes/armor were less intuitive than they are in 2025, which is still archaic and wonky.

Is there a working free shipping code for gamestop atm? I know they usually require at least $25 even when there is one floating around but thought it worthwhile to ask. And thanks all for the heads up.

Not sure how 'good' it is overall (check some video reviews for that). But when I researched it, most people commented that the Xbox version is less buggy.

360 version is down to $14.89 on Amazon. The sold by Amazon listing jumped up to $38.85, and it's not available to ship from Gamestop, so I don't see this dropping much lower.

bread's done
Back