Earth Defense Force $25 at Walmart BM, YMMV

xboxxer

CAG Veteran
Just went to Walmart, and saw EDF:2017 for $25. I've been keeping my eye on this game for a while, and haven't seen it anywhere for less than $39.99, so I jumped.

The website still has it for 40 though :(.

Also, my 360 is dead, and I'm waiting on MS to send me a coffin for the repairs, so I can't even play it.

Don't know if this is regional etc... etc...

Was the game $25.00 or $24.99? If it was $24.99 I doubt it would be regional clearance, and instead be more of a pricedrop that could be everywhere.

Sorry, i guess it is regional.

$25.00 implies a local drop? I didn't realize that.

I'm in Western New York.

Hope someone finds it helpful.

I found this for $25 at my Walmart in Citrus Heights, CA so I'm going to say this is national. Maybe this should be moved back to the main forum.

Going to move back to the Main Deals thread, but bear in mind that all Walmart Clearances are big YMMV. So you *may* find this (forgotten but very fun) game in your Wally on the cheap, then again you may not.

Best of luck in your hunt.

Definately a fun and very long game to play if you have a friend over. You'll spend nights and nights trying to beat it to get the achievements/upgraded weapons. I wish that it had Xbox Live support though. Pretty fun game none the less.

This IS NOT a regional deal. This is a home office price change to clear out old inventory. It was on the front page of the WIRE (WM intranet) about a clearance event to clear out around 200 older titles that were not selling.

If it is marked something else at your store have it scanned.

[quote name='DX']This IS NOT a regional deal. This is a home office price change to clear out old inventory. It was on the front page of the WIRE (WM intranet) about a clearance event to clear out around 200 older titles that were not selling.

If it is marked something else at your store have it scanned.[/quote]

Do you happen to have a list of the other marked down games?

I was at another WM today and saw a few other 360 titles besides Earth Defense marked at the $25 price including Tomb Raider Legend, Samurai Warriors 2 and Bionicle Heroes. Those are the only others I can remember.

Thanks for the heads up, I think I'm going to check in Maryland as well. I had rented it and played it for a few days, very fun, just didn't have time back then.

bread's done
Back