Earthbound anyone got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='icp_00_111']why don't you just play it on the computer with an emulator?[/quote]

I did that put 20+ hours into and one day turned on my pc to find the file corrupted. Would much rather have the actual game.

its going to be released on the VC soon it has been rated by the ESRB so the next month or so it should be on the VC on Wii. Figured ya might wanna know to save ya some money lol

[quote name='thefuzz311']its going to be released on the VC soon it has been rated by the ESRB so the next month or so it should be on the VC on Wii. Figured ya might wanna know to save ya some money lol[/quote]

I sold my Wii still have my super nintendo.

[quote name='thefuzz311']its going to be released on the VC soon it has been rated by the ESRB so the next month or so it should be on the VC on Wii. Figured ya might wanna know to save ya some money lol[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear this? Great news if it's true. I know I've been waiting for it.

I have a copy, but I'm not willing to part with it.... Never even crossed my mind that it was worth something. I should still have the original packaging too. What's it worth these days?

[quote name='BIG5']Where did you hear this? Great news if it's true. I know I've been waiting for it.[/QUOTE]

I think I read it on Kotaku or Joystiq cant remember, but they had a screen shot of the ESRB rating sheet and Earthbound was on it for th VC amongst other games. (ok edit)

Just looked here , http://www.esrb.org/index-js.jsp , and searched for Earthbound and it did come up under Wii so it will be coming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back