Earthbound box - no game

$27 shipped for a BOX. Repeat that over and over. Then again, I'd throw down $50 for a complete copy of Electroplankton, so I really shouldn't talk.

If you want a box to put it in, sure. But if you want the complete set, no. I would guess this doesn't include the strategy guide or that other stuff.

I would say that you buy a complete copy of the game, swap carts (put yours in place of the one you just bought) and sell the extra copy.

Only way I'd buy that is if it had the manual too.

If your cart and the box are in really good condition you should buy it. A complete copy of the game could run you $100 or more. You could probably pick up the book in the future for roughly the same amount, give or take a few bucks. IMO it does not really make sense to buy a complete copy and then have to resell 1 0f the carts, but I'm figuring you probably thought of that already otherwise you would not be considering buying just the box.

$30 for the box shipped. Remember, its pretty damn big!

I'm still pissed I threw mine away as a kid. Got it at Best Buy on clearance for $19.99. Great game, Great smelling Guide...memories.

bread's done
Back