Earthbound Players Guide

hyperkwame

CAG Veteran
Does anyone have it and is willing to sell it? I'll buy it from $50 to $60!! And I have to see a picture of your copy, If its in a bad condition and you want it off your hands than I'll buy it for $20 t0 $30 depending on its condition.:D I really, want this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most people ere know the true value of that book. Especially with how many longtime/active trading members are seeking EarthBound related goods.

i remember buying the game/guide combo when it dropped to $20 years ago. i used a $10 coupon from nintendo to get it for 10 bucks. how much is the value of the guide book now?

[quote name='cruzfactor']i remember buying the game/guide combo when it dropped to $20 years ago. i used a $10 coupon from nintendo to get it for 10 bucks. how much is the value of the guide book now?[/QUOTE]

usually fluctuates... you can see a few buy it nows on ebay for around the 55 dollar mark. These generally do not have the scratch and sniff cards, and if they did itd fetch more dollars.

Are you guys serious? I bought this for like ~$4 a long time ago at a Babbage's and have it sitting around somewhere untouched and unused.

I bought this with the scratch-and-sniff cards when it came out. Wow, I was young. If my house were on fire, this guide would be a priority before I left safely. It still has all my childhood writing throughout it. Ahh, nastalgia. :)

bread's done
Back