EAstore.com Order Problem

Jesse757x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, I tried to cancel my order for Dead Space 2 on Wednesday 1/19. The customer service rep I talked to told me he would forward my information and that the order would be canceled. (I have a copy of the chat). Today, I noticed that there is a charge pending on my credit card for the same amount. I contacted customer service and the guy says oh looks like it was shipped out yesterday 1/21. and he gives me a tracking number. The only problem is that I just moved and I do not live or know who lives in my old house. :bomb: The cs rep basically said there was nothing they could do and to call UPS and have them hold the package or have them forward it to me, which I am not even sure is possible. (it is supposed to be delivered monday). Any advice? Should I just do a chargeback?

Also, the billing address on the order is different than the billing address on my credit card now so how did they even charge my card?

edit: just called UPS and they can't do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jesse757x']So, I tried to cancel my order for Dead Space 2 on Wednesday 1/19. The customer service rep I talked to told me he would forward my information and that the order would be canceled. (I have a copy of the chat). Today, I noticed that there is a charge pending on my credit card for the same amount. I contacted customer service and the guy says oh looks like it was shipped out yesterday 1/21. and he gives me a tracking number. The only problem is that I just moved and I do not live or know who lives in my old house. :bomb: The cs rep basically said there was nothing they could do and to call UPS and have them hold the package or have them forward it to me, which I am not even sure is possible. (it is supposed to be delivered monday). Any advice? Should I just do a chargeback?

Also, the billing address on the order is different than the billing address on my credit card now so how did they even charge my card?

edit: just called UPS and they can't do anything.[/QUOTE]

Go to your old house. Introduce yourself and explain the situation. Pray they're good people and will be willing to hold and/or return your package. (if you're lucky, no one lives there and you'll be able to watch for the UPS guy to just dump the box and leave.)

Also, dispute the charge- you can prove they said it was cancelled, you should be able to have it reversed.

bread's done
Back