Eastridge Mall... old game store... SJ, CA

force_assassin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey guys,
So I have been seriously wrecking my brain for the past couple of hours (thinking, googling, yahooing, binging, etc) trying to track down the name of that one video game store that used to be near JC Penny back in the 90's at Eastridge Mall in San Jose, CA. It was the super small store that was on that corner lot near the escalators. A friend of mine and I were talking and recalling where we bought some games back in the day, and I brought up my snagging DOA2 for the Dreamcast at that store, but can not remember the name! Does anyone have any recollection? That would seriously give me a great night's sleep tonight. I figured that CAG would surely have someone that would remember. Many thanks!!!

I know exactly which store you're talking about but I dont remember the name either. Used to go there all the time when I was a kid. If I remember correctly, it used to sell only Nintendo games in the late 80's early 90's (had like 5-6 tvs with Nintendo games that you could play) then towards the middle, it started to sell other systems and games.

Hey guys,
So I have been seriously wrecking my brain for the past couple of hours
signature_damoo.jpg
:)

[quote name='TheRock88']I know exactly which store you're talking about but I dont remember the name either. Used to go there all the time when I was a kid. If I remember correctly, it used to sell only Nintendo games in the late 80's early 90's (had like 5-6 tvs with Nintendo games that you could play) then towards the middle, it started to sell other systems and games.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! Crazy, I for the life of me, can't remember what it was called. I remember they started to carry genesis games and then eventually more and more. Well, if you think of it, please pop on back and let me know. Thanks!!!

[quote name='Mospeada_21']software etc.?[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for the post!!! I do remember Software Etc., but it is not the one I am thinking about. That was next to Music Land. This was the little game store right next to the escalators right by JC Penny.

OMG, I dragged my mom there to buy me my Super NES because they called the night before the actual street date, we got there literally a minute or two before they closed. Part of me wants to just say it was Electronics Boutique, but it's been so long I can't be sure. There was Kaybee, Software Etc, and a FuncoLand down the street. I think it was EB if I'm not mistaken before they abbreviated the name.

bread's done
Back