Easy Contest for Free XBL Sub Time

DeeEmEcks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
MESSAGE RECEIVED!

New user here (well not really, been Roommate's log-in, but he told me that if I went through with posting my youtube video contest, that I'll need to make my own account for fear of a fonging). Anyway.

Creators of Deathspank are holding a contest for their game, DEATHSPANK. They will be having prizes for lyrics and karaoke. The contest itself can be found here: http://www.deathspank.com/archive/665 Everybody should at least enter the lyrics contest, plus... look at their game. It looks pretty fun!

SO as for my personal contest at hand. I would REALLY like to win signed concept art, I love swag... almost too much (if thats possible). So here's the deal. Their contest runs until July 12, 2010, NOON. So I have 4 days (counting today) to get in as many likes as possible... which is bad since I'm 9 days late. In order to play catch-up. I'm offering the winners of this "Thumbs up for DeeEmEcks" AKA the "Power Level My Entry" contest some X-box live time (1 month) cards. It's a simple, painless process. One entry per person (keep it honest plz).

Phase 1: Go to:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QWajhE1g-Q and "Like" the video. (you dont actually have to enjoy it... because trust me... it's bad.. as is 90% of all karaoke)

Phase 2: ???..... or Post your username and that you gave it a thumbs up (like) the youtube video.

Phase 3: I'll Assign a number to every entry, let random.org choose the winners.

Winner 1: GamerKingFaiz
Winner 2: Kirby145
Winner 3: time2play
Winner 4: Dieresis
Bonus DLC Watchmen movie stuff: mistymayem

List of entrants in order:
mathman, BossVersion1, Captain Urahara, GamerKingFaiz, ForsakenImpulse, hypertails02, strongpimphand, mitch079, eugaet, ffx2anime, archangelreb, bigandtasty, kirby145, aejustin1, elite83, Karuto, Dieresis, the_void, budz, djvanish, fresh0288, death31133, vermontffl, time2play, pecan, sporkwielder, mistymayem, gamekeeper7, sharp katana, Sang321, coolbrys, Zerms4, Cynaru1234

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mathman']I commented on the video under the username "darthnater77".[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Im going to keep a list of people who post in the main post as well. That way, when it's updated... if i missed somebody, they can let me know! :)

Remember guys, you HAVE to post in my thread for me to know who gave it a thumbs up. Also, fixed the link issue.

Updated the list. Im going to go ahead and draw tonight for the first XBL 1-Month card. I will do this around 11:00 PM CST.

Saturday's card I will actually have to be drawn on SUNDAY (so I'll draw two names on Sunday) and then I'll have 1 on Monday.

That being said, don't forget to visit the actual contest's website as well. There's some great stuff on there about their upcoming release.

It's 11:00. As promised I've assigned numbers to each person. 15 people total this round. Random.org's choice? #4. Which is GamerKingFaiz (please let me know that you got it, though. I dont like it not saving my sent messages :( )

Don't worry if you didn't get one tonight. I have 3 more to give out and your numbers carry over each day!

Tomorrow's winner will likely be postponed 'til Sunday, but that means TWO to give away on Sunday.

BTW, I also have one of those Watchmen DLC cards from the movie ticket box still unused. I'm not sure if it's expired or not, but if the people who win Sunday's would rather have that than 1 mo. live, LMK. I'm leaving and will be out of town tonight, so as I said before, Sunday will have two people picked.

[quote name='DeeEmEcks']It's 11:00. As promised I've assigned numbers to each person. 15 people total this round. Random.org's choice? #4. Which is GamerKingFaiz (please let me know that you got it, though. I dont like it not saving my sent messages :( )[/QUOTE]

I did indeed get it, thanks for the code! :)

Alright! I'm back and will be drawing two names.... but first! I need to compile the updated list. Everybody before this point will be in the second/third drawing.

Edit: 29 people! Time to random.org ourselves some winners.

And the winners are:

#24 time2play
and
#13 kirby145

I will be private messaging you each shortly!

I have one more to be done tomorrow! If I win, I may do a bonus for something else too, but Id have to figure out what! I appreciate all of the votes guys!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Dang I still didn't win :(

Well I guess I have to hope I win tomorrow. Congrats to the winners.[/QUOTE]

I havent decided yet, but I may add something. I just found one of those unused Watchmen video thing from the movie pack (I bought a ton of them last year* w/ these 1 month cards for some cheap-o movie tickets)... so I may toss that in there as well if that's something people would even want.

[quote name='mistymayem']Awwww I am sad! But looks like you're winning so yay![/QUOTE]

I can only hope! I will lose the most-views, since the very first video had about 900 views. I'd post it in my facebook, but my flatmate already embarrassed me with it on a few occasions.... by putting it on my phone as a ring tone :bomb:

There's always tomorrow! I'll probably pick tomorrow's winners around 6 or 7 CST (depends on how awesomely slow my day goes), but I will have to cut off entries at the end-time for the actual contest itself, sadly. That way it keeps it fair for the people who have entered w/i the designated time.

Also, guys. Don't forget to stop in to their actual site on http://www.deathspank.com where their main contest is being held. They have a lyric portion of their contest to win a Hothead Games t-shirt (choice 1 of 3). Maybe check out a few trailers. I'm actually quite excited for this game :)

[quote name='DeeEmEcks']

I can only hope! I will lose the most-views, since the very first video had about 900 views. I'd post it in my facebook, but my flatmate already embarrassed me with it on a few occasions.... by putting it on my phone as a ring tone :bomb:[/QUOTE]

But you're still beating him in likes!

[quote name='time2play']DeeEmEcks, thanks man, i like never win contests, i hope u win too![/QUOTE]

Thank you! I can only hope :)

Also, keeping the entrant list updated. If you "liked" and don't see your name (I did it by CAG name) on there and you entered, don't hesitate to say something! 5 hrs left!

bread's done
Back