Easy, Fast, Fun and most important-FREE game to win ipods daily!

IcyColdBolt

CAGiversary!
http://www.futuregame.com/index.php?r=icycoldbolt
WILL SIGN UP UNDER YOU AT a DIFFERENT SITE IF SIGN UP UNDER ME+ GO ACTIVE

Future game is a new, fast, fun easy and free site that is so easy to get money from- just simply play with a (imaginary) stock market- guess if it will go up or down. Guess right two times in a row or more, get some real life CASH. Anywhere from 1 cent, to 10,000 dollars! Free ipods given away every day, macbooks every month. And, as we all know," You can't win, unless you play!". So, please use my referral link, get yourself some spending money, and feel free to ask me any questions.

Pictures:
Untitled2.png

Stocks go up and down. whenever you want, you pick up or down. When you predict, a yellow box appears-when it hits the end, its been 30 seconds.If it is up in 30 seconds, and you predicted that, you get a streak of one(1). If it goes, up, down, down, up, after that, and you get that all right, you have a streak of five(5). Of course, that is saying you did not cash out in the meantime- because cash out starts at a streak of 2- only a cent, but hey- its a fun, easy game, right?
Untitled3.png

What to do... Cash out, and garuntee the money, or risk it, and go for more? I think I am gonna go for it!
But that didn't end well...
Untitled4.png

oh well. You can't win a macbook if you don't risk it, right?

So, why not try your luck? Sign up under me, and get to winning yourself a ipod!

http://www.futuregame.com/index.php?r=icycoldbolt

THANK YOU to those who have signed up and gone activeunder me:
Kysar
chazgcg
deadbodyman

Other referrals, please get a streak of 3 or more and cash out- I would appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
heh.. I'd gotten to 7 but figured I should try for 8 before cashing out. Of course, that was when I lost.

[quote name='draigun']heh.. I'd gotten to 7 but figured I should try for 8 before cashing out. Of course, that was when I lost.[/quote]
Same here, except I got to 9... and I wanted to get to 10.. and of course, the little dot decided to fly way down, JUST at the end of the 30 seconds, ruining my streak. :bomb:

If you are reading this, and sign up under me, I would consider it a present for *insert holiday of your choosing*!

Wow! New refferals- If you have not gone active, please do so- all you have to do is get a streak of 3 or more, and go active. Those that already have, THANK YOU! and good luck to all my refferals in winning something nice.:)

Just got a streak of 10- didn't cash out though. I NEED ONE MORE PERSON TO GO ACTIVE PLEASE! so I can have enough to upgrade my shuffle to a 2gb.:D

bread's done
Back