Easy, Free Xbox Live Arcade Game---The Boob gives it 2 Nipples up!

LaraCroftsLeftBoob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Get a free $10 or less xbox live arcade game by signing up at http://offers.siliconera.com/register-5-58.shtml. Just sign up for the free 2 week netflix trial, (credit card needed and new memebers only.) pick your live arcade title. that easy. you can keep the netflix account if you like, or cancel before the two week trial is up and not pay a penny. then you can refer people with your siliconera link. every 5 referals you get gets you a 1600 ms point card. get 100 referals and you get a Nintendo DSi. once again, that referal link is http://offers.siliconera.com/register-5-58.shtml. what's stopping you?

I'm sure most of you have already heard of Gaming Lagoon , and probably have your own accounts already. but for those who don't here's what it is. you complete offers for points those points are in turn used for video gaming related merchandise. anything from controllers, to xbox live time and points, to games to prepaid cards for mmorpgs. and if by some chance they don't have what you're looking for you can place a custom order for it.

there are various types of offers to complete, some are completely free, some require a credit card or cell phone, others require a purchase. naturally the ones that require a credit card or purchase give more points, but there are plenty of free ones to do if you prefer the cost free route. the offers take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to complete. and you usually receive credit within about 15 minutes of doing them. on some occasions it can take an hour or two, or even a day. only one or two of mine have ever taken more than that.

i've never had much luck with any free stuff online before. i've entered many contests with no wins, tried those referral site for free consoles with no luck, in fact about the only thing i've ever gotten free online was a 360 controller from live search club. but despite my previous luck, i gave Gaming Lagoon a chance, and it actually worked for me! in the 2 months i've been a member i've gotten 3 1600 MS point cards. all by doing only the free offers. and i still haven't completed anywhere near all the free offers available. they are always adding new ones too, so you'd have to be pretty hardcore to run out of offers anytime soon. another nice thing about the MS point cards is they email them to you so you get them even faster. the first time it took a few days to get because you have to call a 1-800 number to verify your account, but the second and third cards i got within 15 minutes of ordering them.

if you have any questions feel free to ask and i'll try my best to answer them, or if i can't answer them i'll at least point you to where you can find an answer. so, if you're interested and would like to give it a try, i humbly ask you to use my referral link:

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=265866

this way i get 20% of whatever points you earn. (don't worry, i'm not taking your points, you still get all the points you earn, i just get a bonus for referring you.) then you can refer people too and make 20% of what they earn.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back