Easy MP3 & Live Nation Cash wins (21+ and FB required)

[quote name='Blaster man']You could use that on a concert ticket or you could buy CD's with it. With my $100 code I got a couple concert tickets. With my wife's $25 code, she got 2 CD's. They charged $3 to mail each though. But that's still pretty reasonable.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I had a $25 I used this morning for 3 MP3 albums. There are no really good concerts coming around here this summer :cry:

Still really need a $50.00 code I can trade two $25.00 codes with some coke points for it.

Also I never got e-maiils for the skin-it and the 5 mp3's that I won is there a way to retrieve them.

If anyone has extra codes that they won't use, feel free to send them to me. I could always use some more CD's. Originally I was going to trade for the codes but I realized that giving $10 for a $25 code would result in me paying the same for the CD's than it costs to buy them outright on Amazon.

I have won $25, 1 for each on my FB accounts.
You can play an unlimted number of times as long as you use a diffrent email everytime. I was able to play until I won on each of my accounts using a catchall email address. Once you win you will get the same code on that account everytime you win.

Finally got $50!

Too bad I have nearly all my summer concerts already purchased. :/ Guess I can prolly find *something*.

[quote name='slickkill77']Winning Prize Code: 9277196863977812
Confirmation Number: 5ecd8ac1-fce6-46fd-8c7f-465d939c4801

I won't use it....$25[/QUOTE]

Redeemed, thanks.

For those who really want those Live Nation codes, Sleep Train's also giving them away: $25 per Facebook user. This started last Tuesday, so who knows how much are left.

You have to like their page https://www.facebook.com/sleeptrain and accept an app to redeem a code, which unfortunately (though obvious) doesn't stack with the Budlight ones.

[quote name='jayengee']For those who really want those Live Nation codes, Sleep Train's also giving them away: $25 per Facebook user. This started last Tuesday, so who knows how much are left.

You have to like their page https://www.facebook.com/sleeptrain and accept an app to redeem a code, which unfortunately (though obvious) doesn't stack with the Budlight ones.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, now I can get that hat though i'll have to pay for the shipping.

[quote name='jayengee']For those who really want those Live Nation codes, Sleep Train's also giving them away: $25 per Facebook user. This started last Tuesday, so who knows how much are left.

You have to like their page https://www.facebook.com/sleeptrain and accept an app to redeem a code, which unfortunately (though obvious) doesn't stack with the Budlight ones.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! By the way, you don't have to "like" them.

[quote name='slickkill77']Winning Prize Code: 9277196863977812
Confirmation Number: 5ecd8ac1-fce6-46fd-8c7f-465d939c4801

I won't use it....$25[/QUOTE]

Someone lurked it and didnt post

Thanks! I managed to use 2 of the 5 downloads earlier but was also able to download the other 3 songs the other person choose (which sounded ok & one was actually something I would have probably downloaded).

With this contest, I have had no luck at all so far with it so, I appreciated the downloads.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Thanks! I managed to use 2 of the 5 downloads earlier but was also able to download the other 3 songs the other person choose (which sounded ok & one was actually something I would have probably downloaded).

With this contest, I have had no luck at all so far with it so, I appreciated the downloads.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help out =)

[quote name='Blaster man']If anyone has unused codes, I'll give you $5 amazon credit for each $25 in concert cash you don't need.[/QUOTE]

pm sent

any love for a california resident who cant seem to even participate? id gladly accept concert cash so i can go to the allstars tour or another event coming up with a special girl.. why the cali hate? =/

[quote name='rholmes81']pm sent[/QUOTE]

i have 2x25 and 1 x50
when do they expire ? i might need to trade them to you guys offering amazon credit
just pm me

has anyone won and not received their concert cash code? I won a $50.00 one about 2 hrs ago, and have yet to receive it via e-mail. The show i want to go to is tonight, and i'd like to use it before then....getting a bit worried because there is no real proof that you won, just a screen shot saying it.

Edit: Was able to contact their customer support and they issued me a new code. Their Customer Support was great, quick and easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already gave away $75 of Concert Cash (without asking for something =P) and just got another $25 Concert cash price...(and found out there are some thsirts and clothing I could get for that too but the shipping well cost me around $18 lol sooo

If anyone has something little to offer I would give out this one...

Interested in Xbox related stuff mainly...

Anyone interested downloading 10 songs for free? got a vevo code =D PM me!

Also still looking for someone to trade the $25 Concert Cash...see comment above

Ya I have quite a bit to trade. Probably at least 5 $25s and a $50. Looking for Amazon GCs. Probably around $5 per $25 and $15 for the $50. Let me know.

[quote name='Link2999']Ya I have quite a bit to trade. Probably at least 5 $25s and a $50. Looking for Amazon GCs. Probably around $5 per $25 and $15 for the $50. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

I want to get rid of the $25 not looking for it..=P Amzon GC or PP would be nice =)

bread's done
Back