Easy way to transfer PS2 HDD saves to PS3?

CouRageouS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
All the recent PS3 deals have me considering jumping in sooner than later.. I'm wondering if theres a way for me transfer all my PS2 saves from the HDD to the PS3. I know I could go back and forth with the memory card adapter, but I'm looking for a faster solution. Is there one?

u can actually save ps2 game saves on the ps3? i mean like lets say im playing god of war on ps3, and i want to save. it lets u save the file on the ps3 HD?

[quote name='trunks982']u can actually save ps2 game saves on the ps3? i mean like lets say im playing god of war on ps3, and i want to save. it lets u save the file on the ps3 HD?[/quote]

yeah theres a thing i think when u slecetd ps2 hit ps2/ps1 format
and it will make virutal memory cards on ur hdd

Actually the PS3 does not come with the memory card adapter.

In order to transfer saves from a PS2 memory card to the PS3 you will need it. And the PS3 creates virtual memory cards on the HDD for PS1/2 saves. If you're talking about saves on the PS2 HDD then I am not sure how you go about that.

You will have to copy your files onto a PS2 memory card and use the PS3 Memory Card adapter to copy the files to your PS3 hard drive.

You can also create as many virtual memory cards on your PS3 as you want. (even if you don't have a PS2 memory card/PS3 Memory Card adapter)

^^ Thanks. Guess I'm going to have to go back and forth then as I thought. I was hoping there was something I overlooked. Oh well.

[quote name='CouRageouS']^^ Thanks. Guess I'm going to have to go back and forth then as I thought. I was hoping there was something I overlooked. Oh well.[/quote]

u hav to create a internal ps2/ps1 memory card. u just press make new internal memory card under games. then u assign it to a slot. like 1 or 2 like on a ps2.( ucan change this). then durin the game, u just save it to whatever slot its assigned 2.

bread's done
Back