EB-20 % MORE CREDIT coupon.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
This is the complete details on an eb coupon found in the other thread.

WITH COUPON-20% MORE credit when you trade anything along with Halo 3!!!
ALSO VALID ON CONSOLES, HARDWARE, AND ACCESORIES!!!-(this is rare for EB) MAXIMUM 20 items per transaction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON THE BACKSIDE:

$50 for Halo 3

This is the value for the REG EDITION.
Games MUST come with box and instructions. NO DUPLICATES!

WITH COUPON-$50 TIV for Halo 3 if traded before Nov/30/07.
WITHOUT COUPON-$40 TIV for Halo 3. Deal can end at anytime!

Kinda funny... my classes end Nov. 30. So I could say, play Halo 3 like crazy until Nov. 30, trade it in, then cram like mad for my finals. XD

Well, you're guaranteed $60 when you trade in Halo 3 with this deal, so the trade in 3 would be kind of useless >_>

[quote name='Skardee']Well, you're guaranteed $60 when you trade in Halo 3 with this deal, so the trade in 3 would be kind of useless >_>[/quote]

Hmmm...I wonder if they really will give an extra 20% on your H3 trade-in. I assumed they meant $50 for H3, then 20% extra on anything ELSE you trade in at the same time. Might be worth clarifying in advance so no nasty surprises...

Oh, well, even if, the other 2 games would have to be at at least $8 to work, and with the 20% that's at least a value of $69.20. So I guess it could work if you had 2 $8 games and didn't want to spent $1!

This would be pretty hot if you bought a used copy from EB.

Used: $64.99 (?)
Edge: $58.49+tax
Credit: $50.00+tax

So you pay $8.49 to play Halo 3 for 2 months. That's a pretty cheap rental. ;)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']This would be pretty hot if you bought a used copy from EB.

Used: $64.99 (?)
Edge: $58.49+tax
Credit: $50.00+tax

So you pay $8.49 to play Halo 3 for 2 months. That's a pretty cheap rental. ;)[/quote]

NEW halo 3 is 59.99 @ EB!!!

[quote name='gamer602']NEW halo 3 is 59.99 @ EB!!![/quote]

Even better. ;)

Used: $54.99 (?)
Edge: $49.49
Credit: $50.00

EB pays you $0.51 to play it for 2 months. :D

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Even better. ;)

Used: $54.99 (?)
Edge: $49.49
Credit: $50.00

EB pays you $0.51 to play it for 2 months. :D[/quote]

you forgot taxes....

think I'd rather just keep my Halo 3, its not a game I'll ever imagine wanting to trade in, unless I become a crack addict. Again.

bread's done
Back