EB buy 2 used games, get 1 free (+10% Edge discount) now online! - Ends 11/27

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Use coupon code BUY2GET1 and your EDGE card for an 10% off.
Links courtesy of the Morning Update thread:
Xbox used sorted by price, high to low
PS2 used sorted by price, high to low
GC used sorted by price, high to low

Playstation used sorted by price, high to low
Dreamcast used sorted by price, high to low
Super Nintendo used sorted by price, high to low

Sega Genesis used sorted by price, high to low

NES used sorted by price, high to low

Gameboy Color RPGs

All preplayed products by price, high to low
All preplayed products by price, low to high

Sale is also good at GameStop.com with code: 3FOR2PO

:ps2: PS2 Recommendations:
Recent releases:
SOCOM 3 U.S. Navy SEALs
The Warriors - Pre-Played
BATTLEFIELD MODRN COMBT PS2
Harry Potter AZKABAN MOVIE TICKET PS2 (if it does indeed come with free ticket)
Burnout Revenge - PrePlayed
SSX: On Tour - Pre-Played

Older titles:
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with Guncon 2 - Pre-Played
Gran Turismo 4 - Pre-Played

:xbox: Xbox recommendations:
Recent releases:
Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood - Pre-Played
The Warriors - Pre-Played

Older titles:
Jade Empire Limited Edition - Pre-Played
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Collector's Edition - Pre-Played
SSX: On Tour - Pre-Played
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow - Pre-Played
Jade Empire Limited Edition - Pre-Played
DOOM 3: The Collector's Edition - Pre-Played

:gc: GameCube recommendations:
Battalion Wars - Pre-Played
Donkey Konga 2 with DK Bongos - Pre-Played
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/ Bongos - Pre-Played

:psp: PSP recommendations:
Namco Museum Battle Collection
Lumines - Pre-Played
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - Pre-Played

:ds: DS recommendations:
WarioWare: Touched - Pre-Played
Yoshi Touch & Go - Pre-Played

It's too bad neither they don't have anything worthwhile for DS in-store or online. I would certainly like to bite on it, but they aren't offering me much.

Not too bad. I really wish they'd had a used copy of Fable Lost Chapters though =/. Picked up Luigi's Mansion, MGS Twin Snakes, and Sonic Mega Collection Plus for $35.25 after shipping, not too shabby.

I can never pull the trigger on a buy2get1 . . . was thinking earlier of

Shadow of c 34.99
Deadlocked 34.99
sly 3 36.99 . . . but the extra $2 on this one and the shipping charge kills it for me . . . :)

if RE4 PS2 were in stock at $35 . . . maybe Burnout Revenge . . . but all of these games are going to come down in price anyway . . .

Now Deadlocked and Shadow are out of stock

Crap, I forgot about GameStop... they have Advance Wars DS, Castlevania DoS, Lunar DS, and Kirby Canvas Curse in stock at my local store. If they're complete, I might have to bite on three of those, though two are on my Christmas list that has been distributed. Might need to recompile that list ;)

[quote name='botticus']Crap, I forgot about GameStop... they have Advance Wars DS, Castlevania DoS, Lunar DS, and Kirby Canvas Curse in stock at my local store. If they're complete, I might have to bite on three of those, though two are on my Christmas list that has been distributed. Might need to recompile that list ;)[/QUOTE]

Is this running for gamestop also?

Didn't know the merger was complete.

I went with Sly 2, Ratchet & Clank 3, and Shadow Hearts: Covenant all together for $34 with shipping and tax. Combine this with the Walmart 2 for 20 sale and I've got enough gaming to last me well into next year.

Shame that everything will be arriving in the mail right when all of my presentations, labs, and finals are, though. :(

[quote name='Mono`']Can i sign up with edge online??[/QUOTE]Unfortunately, no, you need to go to an EB store.

Figured, i'll take advantage of this deal tho after I get a card, thx for letting everyone know about it.

Hmm wish I had more cash, I could score the following at my gamestop:

Gitarro Man (PS2)
Bust a Groove (Ps1)
Bust a Groove 2 (Ps1)
Resident Evil 2 (GCN)
Resident Evil 3 (GCN)
Cubivore (GCN)

Yes, the Gamestop down the street from me is frothing with rare games that i've wanted to try... well the Resident Evil games would just look nice, but other others i've wanted to try for some time now...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the general experience of CAGers was pleasant with EBGames.com and mortifying with gamestop.com.

I do like how EB states if a used game will come with instructions and original packaging.

[quote name='DMFunk']Hmm wish I had more cash, I could score the following at my gamestop:

Gitarro Man (PS2)
Bust a Groove (Ps1)
Bust a Groove 2 (Ps1)
Resident Evil 2 (GCN)
Resident Evil 3 (GCN)
Cubivore (GCN)

Yes, the Gamestop down the street from me is frothing with rare games that i've wanted to try... well the Resident Evil games would just look nice
, but other others i've wanted to try for some time now...[/QUOTE]

The only truly rare one out of those is Bust a Groove 2. The original Bust A Groove is uncommon. RE 2 & 3 were reprinted, as was Gitaroo Man. You can easily find those online. Cubivore is easy to find B&M now, it was just reprinted as well.

Thanks for posting. I may see about taking advantage of this since who knows when EB will have this sale and let us use the Edge Card?

bread's done
Back