EB employees: what's up w/Alien Hominid for the PS2?

dpac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This is for folks who work at EB Games (or anyone else who's knowledgeable about these things). I'm been waiting for Alien Hominid to drop in price for the PS2 for a while now, but when I checked the EB web site, all I can find now is a listing for the GameCube version of the game. What's up with that?

My search

So I'm asking, "What does it mean when a game drops off the EB web site altogether? Does that mean the game's not being restocked or something?" I would like to wait and use my trade-in credit for a new copy of the game, but I fear losing my chance if the game's not coming back. I'm sure I could call local stores about supply, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. Thanks in advance.

It doesn't necessarily mean it's gone for good. I've seen games go off of the webpage for weeks and then come back with over 100 copies.

Ah, encouraging words. I wonder if that free customer service line would give me the nearest locations that have the game (like the missing product page used to). I know I can call each store, or beg one of the workers if they can check the system for other stores, but having that GameStop-style finder was a very helpful thing. Why couldn't they just keep the page up and say the game's sold out online (but is still around in stores)? Sigh... but why ask why, right?

Ah, Alien Hominid. I really wanted to like it, but after playing so much Metal Slug 3, it's hard to go back to something with (relatively) so few animation frames. That bonus PDA game and its music are almost worth the price of admission, though.

bread's done
Back