EB - Free 'Featured' Game With Purchase of New PS3, 360 or Wii

Bamm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I never saw this one posted, and it seems like it's a decent one for anyone who's looking to buy a console.

I saw a sign outside an EB here in town last night advertising your choice of a 'featured' game free with the purchase of a new console. I never took note of exactly what titles were 'featured', though I doubt it'd be far fetched to hope that it's newer releases. Not too bad of a deal on top of the games already bundled with 360's and PS3's.

Any input from EB employees on whether this is nationwide? Roughly what games are considered 'featured'? Does the purchase of a new console need to be a purchase transaction, or does it stack with the 'trade x amount of titles, and pay $Y to get a console' deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this posted on their website or on a flyer or anything?

Also, when did this promo start?

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='wplayer']Is this posted on their website or on a flyer or anything?

Also, when did this promo start?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

I haven't seen it in a flyer or on the website yet, just advertised on top of the 'trade X number of games and get whatever system for a reduced price' setups. Not sure when it started, I just noticed it Saturday evening while passing by.

[quote name='gamer602']Used game under$15 with the system is free[/QUOTE]

its a selection of about 2-3 games USED for each system. Nothing amazing.
but still with the wii at $259 with metriod is not that bad.

Its a select game out of 2-3 for each system. they are at least decent games and each sell for around 30-40$ each so its a nice freebie with a new system. your local eb can tell you the current games for each system.

Its not really advertised. There are some cards that sit atop some bulkstacks of empty system boxes that show this promo.

I saw the games; other than Metroid Prime 3, they're nothing to write home about. Still, as a free game with the Wii, I'm sold. I'll be buying my 3rd and final Wii on June 1 or 2.

bread's done
Back