EB-GAME of the day($5 games) is BACK-JAN/07

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Every day, TWO GAMES WILL GO ON SALE FOR LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS.
They are usually pretty hot titles.

CREDIT GOES TO RANZO

01/07
Madden 2007 hall of fame ps2 19.99
true swing golf Ds 9.89
01/08
Guilty gear judgment PSP 9.89
Geist GC 9.89
01/10
Frantix PSP 9.89
Pokemon Trozei Ds 9.89
01/11
Midway arcade tresures 3 xb 9.89
asherons call throne of destiny PC 9.89
01/12
MLB 06 the show Ps2 9.89
matrix path of neo PC 4.89
01/13
peter jackson king kong XB 9.89
act of war dvd PC 4.89

Also:
Buy a Used consle get 50% off a used game.
20% of one used game with the purchase of any New Release (within a week) game.

PLEASE UPDATE THE LIST IF YOU HAVE MORE INFORMATION!!!

10/09
Ape escape academy.PSP
dr. mario

10/09. Aren't all stores closed on this day?

[quote name='poxsc']10/09
Ape escape academy.PSP
dr. mario

10/09. Aren't all stores closed on this day?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

Also - is this the Dr.Mario/Panel De Pon GBA title?

If so, that's a wicked deal. I'll go break down the damned door to get it if need be! Sucks to Thanksgiving!

Well, I'll be stopping by EB tomorrow after school to pick up Tales of the Abyss, but it might be too late by then =/ I can only get there at around 3:30 or 5:30ish depending on how late I stay at school.

[quote name='Firestorm']Well, I'll be stopping by EB tomorrow after school to pick up Tales of the Abyss, but it might be too late by then =/ I can only get there at around 3:30 or 5:30ish depending on how late I stay at school.[/quote]if you want i can grab it from the EB at oakridge for you, and then we can work out how to get it to you somehow, i don't start work till 5 tm, so no real trouble for me

[quote name='saadman']So what games will be for wednesday the 11th?[/QUOTE]

We can't see the future man! :)

I'm in Ontario and am usually getting all the Canada deal info from the BC folk, so the times are a little off sometimes

so ape escape and dr. mario won't be on sale on the 11th? just one day deals?

[quote name='maigoyume']if you want i can grab it from the EB at oakridge for you, and then we can work out how to get it to you somehow, i don't start work till 5 tm, so no real trouble for me[/quote]

Nah, I meant that I might be too late getting info on what tomorrow's GotD is =P I reserved Tales of the Abyss so I could get that pre-order bonus. Thanks anyway =)

I'm in Ontario and am usually getting all the Canada deal info from the BC folk, so the times are a little off sometimes

so ape escape and dr. mario won't be on sale on the 11th? just one day deals?

Yeah, those of us in BC seem to be more active with the deals =P Each sale is only one day. Today was the Dr.Mario/PuzzleLeage gba game. We don't know tomorrow's. Although we're off by 3 hours, the games should be the same each day.

[quote name='Firestorm']Nah, I meant that I might be too late getting info on what tomorrow's GotD is =P I reserved Tales of the Abyss so I could get that pre-order bonus. Thanks anyway =)

Yeah, those of us in BC seem to be more active with the deals =P Each sale is only one day. Today was the Dr.Mario/PuzzleLeage gba game. We don't know tomorrow's. Although we're off by 3 hours, the games should be the same each day.[/quote]kk no problemo, hmm i guess i'll go check it out tm if i get a chance, i don't like going to eb if i can help it

Unconfirmed - I will confirm it myself once I fix the time-machine gathering dust in my garage.

Credit - Barto

Wed. 10/11:
Matrix-Path of Neo for PC

Thurs. 10/12:
Doom 3 Expansion pack for PC
Drilldozer GBA

Fri. 10/13: Jak X

Sat. 10/14:
True Swing Golf DS
Auto Assault PC

Too many repeats / crap games. :whistle2:(

Wed 11/06 is also Operation Spytoy for the PS2 for $4.89.

It may seem unspectacular, but when I checked a couple days ago, it had an $8 trade-in credit... Same goes for Ape Escape 3.

EB can be crap at updating trade values, so there's a good chance these values will stay that way until this weekend. You know, for the TRADE 3, GET IT FREE on EVERYTHING under $69.99 INCLUDING PREORDERS.

Or, you can even just leave it sealed and bring it back for the same cash back if the trade value DOES go down ;)

Hopefully Ape Escape comes up again...and I think you can sell operation spytoy for like 20-25 US...so I might buy a few. Although today I'm pretty busy so I might not have time. Hopefully on Friday I can go and get Jak X now that I got a PS2...

What? That Eyetoy game has $8 trade in credit? Crap! I was just at EB! They have Path of Neo for $2 and Operation Spytoy or whatever (The Eyetoy game) for $5.

[quote name='Firestorm']What? That Eyetoy game has $8 trade in credit? Crap! I was just at EB! They have Path of Neo for $2 and Operation Spytoy or whatever (The Eyetoy game) for $5.[/quote]BLAST IT ALL, argh........could've jumped on that one

I highly doubt they will take Path of Neo for more than $8, considering that they've been trying to get rid of the game for under $5 since that original GOTD deal a few months back.

As for the other GOTD, chances are they've lowered all the trade-in values for the GOTD games to be under the selling price (makes sense, no?), so it's also unlikely that they will have a trade-in value of $8 (after they've been sold as GOTD).

Maybe I'm wrong, but someone could go and check how much the trade-in values are -after- EB offers the game as GOTD.

HAHAHAHA I HATE YOU EB GAMES!

Just called about 1 minute ago.
Trade-In Values:
Jack X- 1 FRIGGIN DOLLAR
Drilldozer- $3
True Swing Golf- $3

Ya, if anyone wanted to trade these in for this weekends promotion, tough luck.

haha 1 buck for Jak X. How much are they selling Jak X for? Anyone? 10 bucks I MIGHT Get it...5 bucks im there for sure tomorrow.

[quote name='Azumangaman']HAHAHAHA I HATE YOU EB GAMES!

Just called about 1 minute ago.
Trade-In Values:
Jack X- 1 FRIGGIN DOLLAR
Drilldozer- $3
True Swing Golf- $3

Ya, if anyone wanted to trade these in for this weekends promotion, tough luck.[/quote]dude, ask them how much you can get for trading in a rabid customer?

Just picked up Drill Dozer for $10. Well worth it, this is a sweet little game. Reminds me of some of Treasure's side-scrollers. Plus, there's something really rewarding about looking at your receipt and seeing where they knocked off $25. :)

Ya Drill dozer is loved by all lol. I'll post it again though cause I'm hoping I can find out before I leave for school tom. morning, but how much is Jak X with this deal?

[quote name='maigoyume']dude, ask them how much you can get for trading in a rabid customer?[/quote]

Ooh, if you get a Wii, I'm so there!:D :D
I thought you hated EB GAMES too?

[quote name='Azumangaman']Ooh, if you get a Wii, I'm so there!:D :D
I thought you hated EB GAMES too?[/quote]i do lol, i still hate them, but if i can take advantage of GOOD deals, i'll put it aside for just long enough to get what i need from them :D

I had posted the list on redflagdeals.com earlier (thanks for giving me credit!) but it took phoning 3 different stores to get a list. The first one would only tell me the current day's deal, the other claimed the games were full regular price ($25-ish), and finally got a nice guy at the 3rd store (all in Edmonton) who happily rattled of the list of games for the week.

Prices may be all over the map, so you're best to phone and double-check what they'll be charging you for it (and remember the F12 key if it rings up at more than $9.89).

Read somewhere else (on redflagdeals no doubt) that the pricing was going to be $9.89 for all GOTDs this time, but that's just a rumour, really. Check for yourself & report back here! :D

Barto

So after phoning the 4th eb games, the first 3 having denied there to be a Game of the Day, I go and pick up the "last" Jak X Racing game for 5 bucks, expecting it to be new of course. So I get there, and they give me a copy sitting on the shelf, and take out one of those little white packages with a CD in it. So I ask "Does the game come new at all?" Since it's clearly not new, but they look at me and are like "Oh this is new, it's not used". So I said ok, figuring maybe for some reason they just took out this CD for display or something, although I'm expecting it still to be used. So once I'm at the van I look in, and its such a pathetic disc with 2 fairly obvious circular scratches around it and other scratches here and there too. OBVIOUSLY BEEN IN THE PS2. MAN do I ever hate EB Games...freaking EB I feel like returning this, but I might keep it since 5 bucks is so cheap. I think I might actually go to a diff. EB and say that they said this game was new, but it's actually full of scratches, and get an exchange. Darn EB, they must think people are idiots. It was funny too when I asked, she had a sheepish look on her face so I just knew she was lying straight to me. The other clerk backed her up by changing the subject to how good of a deal I was getting. If I don't get it new, I might just return it...20 dollar saving is much better than a 10 dollar...and I HATE used games.

Oh...or I might just Ebay it haha

You should've checked out the condition of the cd right there, if it was scratched ask what kind of business are they running, then ask them to knock off a buck or two.

Well, if I can somehow find 3-6 games that go for 8 bucks or more in my house, than I'll grab Final Fantasy XII Collectors edition and something else..

Otherwise, EB sucks :p

Ya the only way to buy from EB is if its a preorder lol. Ya I was gunna check the disc, but they told me I had gotten the last copy, so I figured I either get the "last copy" or get nothing. If nothing else, I'll just ebay it. That's what I like about these deals I can never LOSE money =P

[quote name='arfin']You should've checked out the condition of the cd right there, if it was scratched ask what kind of business are they running, then ask them to knock off a buck or two.[/quote]tough luck, eb always sells "used" games as new

Ya they're so pathetic. They got me one time when I bought a players choice title there. I like them for their return policy, but thats the reason they have so many freaking used games.

bread's done
Back