EB Games-10$ each - TheClub, UniverseAtWar, AloneInTheDark (xbox 360)

charleytony

CAGiversary!
I just passed by the EB Games near where I work to buy Skate 2 and I saw all those titles for 9.99$ ! And the best part is that they are all brand new !

Alone in the dark (xbox 360) 9.99$ NEW !
The Club (xbox 360) 9.99$ NEW !
Universe at War: Earth Assault 9.99$ NEW !

Someone in the comments added this:

Condemned Criminal Origins (xbox 360) 6.99 (is it new or old ?)

Those might not be the hottest games in the world right now but can you beat this price for a new game that used to be 60$ when it came out ?
I also went to my local EB Games to see if all this wasnt a fluke and sure enough they were all there and they were the same price.

I did rent the Club when it came out, I liked it but at 60$ there was no way I was going to buy it. That game actually has a 76% metacritic score...
Universe at War got a 66% and Alone in the Dark got a 58% on the same site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poiuiu']If it's anything like Last Remnant in December, it'll just be a temporary drop. They'll put the price back up after a little bit.[/quote]

It was a white sticker, I thought sale prices were yellow or red stickers...*shrug*

[quote name='janlazer']Yayyyy..My local EB is holding a copy of Quake Wars ($9.89) and Condemned ($6-something) for me until I'm done work. :D[/quote]

New or used for Condemned?

for those wondering about Alone in the dark, there is a demo. And from that I decided to stay off from the game :lol:, Don't know if their is a PS3 demo

I enjoyed Alone in the Dark....Yeah, there were some problems(driving, for example..Nearly had to buy a new controller after I wanted to sling mine across the room)..But other than that, the presentation was decent..Graphics coulda used some work....Maybe 's just me. :D

AITD for 360 was back up, but the Wii version is $9.89 new. Saw ET: Quake Wars CE (PC) and Devil May Cry 4 (PC) for $9.89 new as well.

Fracture (PS3) is $19.99.

I know its great. Prices seem to be dropping like a rock lately. They start out higher, but drop really quickly :D

Serves them right for releasing a million and one shooters at Christmas time! Not all of them are going to sell like Gears2 or COD5.

I walked into an EB today, and was told that The Club is no longer on sale for the Xbox360, but IS still on sale for PS3.

Has anybody been to a different EB who can confirm or deny this?

To my fellow CAGs

I got Blu ray Spiderman 3 for 2.99
Lost Planet CE for 4.99
Perfect Dark Zero LE 9.99
Prey LE 9.99
Halo 3 LE (french) 17.99
all used so with the edge card it was very very cheap =]

Don't post this info on rfd please.

yeah prices seem to drop real fast, maybe this is due to the hlidays being over..

It could also be because so many games have come out at the same time that a lot of games were overlooked.

I mainly play on 360 and after getting GoW2, Fallout 3, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space and Mortal Kombat in 2008, I didnt have any time to check out all the other games...
And its the same with PS3, IMO...

[quote name='Chizzer']I walked into an EB today, and was told that The Club is no longer on sale for the Xbox360, but IS still on sale for PS3.

Has anybody been to a different EB who can confirm or deny this?[/quote]

I'll sell you The Club (360) for $10+shipping.

Wii love golf-$10
FRACTURE PS3-14.89

Can we please continue updating this thread? Also a change of the name of the thread would also be great!!!

There was originally a feature implemented like this into tivs.ca, if people could guarantee it could stay current I'd have no problems enabling it again.

[quote name='kylamb25']To my fellow CAGs

Lost Planet CE for 4.99
Prey LE 9.99
Halo 3 LE (french) 17.99

Don't post this info on rfd please.[/quote]

yeah cause that is some SMOKIN' HOT WILD INTEL!
the only way they could get that info otherwise is to have already been on RFD for several months or walked into EB once. :applause:

[quote name='j940651']yeah cause that is some SMOKIN' HOT WILD INTEL!
the only way they could get that info otherwise is to have already been on RFD for several months or walked into EB once. :applause:[/quote]

Calm down. No need for that. Person thought they had a deal and posted it, which, last I checked, is the purpose of this forum. Rude comments like that just scare people off and frankly, every set of eyes out there is beneficial to us all.

the RFD thread already covering this little nugget of a deal is 54 pages long.
sorry. it just sounded like someone telling me to keep quiet about the new version of DOS.

Pricing for The Club PS3 confirmed for Edmonton Kingsway location. Both Gamestop and EBGames have the PS3 game on the shelf for $9.89 and $4.99 used.

Saw at an EB today:

The Club
Black Site Area 51
Quake Wars: Enemy Territory

$9.98 for PS3, new

I *THINK* (can't read my own handwriting) Dark Sector was still $9.89 or something like that.

[quote name='Chizzer']I walked into an EB today, and was told that The Club is no longer on sale for the Xbox360, but IS still on sale for PS3.

Has anybody been to a different EB who can confirm or deny this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went into two EB yesterday looking for The Club on 360 it was no longer $9.99. It ok cause I got Mercenaries 2 for 19.96 from the Source.

[quote name='kylamb25']To my fellow CAGs

Lost Planet CE for 4.99
Prey LE 9.99
Halo 3 LE (french) 17.99

Don't post this info on rfd please.[/quote]

Along with Universe of war, this guy has the best deals in the thread IMO!! Whoever complained should post a better deal if they think these stunk. Lost planet for 5 bucks and PDZ for 10?...they're new right? I'd buy both :D

I grabbed:

Jumper $3.99 used
Over G Fighters $4.99 used

Spotted UT3 360 for $13.99 used, Quake Wars 360 for $8.99 used, and the usual Wartech/Vampire Rains tagged $4.99.

bread's done
Back