EB games 11/17 preorder (most wanted bundle)

harrygetsoff

CAGiversary!
Anybody order one? Shipment date is supposedly 12/1. Will they come with updated firmware, or will users still need to upgrade via Sony's website? Trying to figure out if these will be new systems, not systems they are purposely holding from us (for supply and demand reasons) :D

you will need to update them.

Dont expect a new version for a few months at least.

I was lucky enough to order one in this stupid bundle which comes with a crappy game informer subscription for 20.00 plus a crappy resistance guide for 15.00 . I plan on taking everything back to the store except for resistance and the system it self.

Also it says ship date is on or before dec 1st. i woul expect and hope to se it shipped before dec 1st. they have everything instock except the system last time i looked at my order.

thanks for the reply.
yea the order I did was 6 games, an extra controller, extended warranty. Total price was high, I didnt know we could return the games. I'm going to do that

[quote name='harrygetsoff']thanks for the reply.
yea the order I did was 6 games, an extra controller, extended warranty. Total price was high, I didnt know we could return the games. I'm going to do that[/QUOTE]

Yup return them to the store. 6 games at 60 a pop .
I dont remember if resistance was in hat bundle or not.

yeah the extended and controller were the other things in the bundle.
i dont need/want a 2nd controller or the warranty either.

I like how they charged 40 bucks for shipping too. What a rip off.
my total was like 1100. 999 plus tax/ plus shipping.

I wonder if it will say bundle on the receipt. If so I bet that most EBs will only take back the whole package. I would think that they would have thought of this and send word down to only accept returns on full bundles.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I wonder if it will say bundle on the receipt. If so I bet that most EBs will only take back the whole package. I would think that they would have thought of this and send word down to only accept returns on full bundles.[/QUOTE]

previous bundles have been rung up seperately. other cags have posted being able to return bundled crap before as well.

so im expecting to have no problems with it .

return all the crap with system to the store and then just buy the system seperate right there. lol that would be funny.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']

return all the crap with system to the store and then just buy the system seperate right there. lol that would be funny.[/quote]
That's a good idea lol

Yea Resistance comes with the bundle, that is probably the only thing I'll keep besides the system. They are supposed to do a 60gb bundle, according to their website last friday night.

[quote name='harrygetsoff']That's a good idea lol

Yea Resistance comes with the bundle, that is probably the only thing I'll keep besides the system. They are supposed to do a 60gb bundle, according to their website last friday night.[/QUOTE]

wow really? i didnt know that.

the only thing i can think of is the game informer subscription being told i cant return that since they would have already signed me up for the magazine. but i can live with that as long as 4 out of the 6 games i can return.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']previous bundles have been rung up seperately. other cags have posted being able to return bundled crap before as well.

so im expecting to have no problems with it .

return all the crap with system to the store and then just buy the system seperate right there. lol that would be funny.[/quote]

Just tried to return the games from my bundle, EBGames said "NO!!!"

To return things in a bundle, you must return the entire bundle!
We do not accept returns of:
  • Any product(s) returned more than 30 days after delivery.
  • Any product(s) that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
  • Any product(s) not in its original condition.
  • Any product(s) that is damaged, played, or is missing parts.
  • Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
:bomb:

[quote name='harrygetsoff']Just tried to return the games from my bundle, EBGames said "NO!!!"

To return things in a bundle, you must return the entire bundle!

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

try another eb/gamestop.

my brother went to 1 store and got the NO.

then went to another store and was able to return everything except the prp plan and the magazine.

Also i dont see anything on there website in regards to returningbundle items.
i ordered from ebgames website.

i should get mine in the mail in a few days and if my local gamestops/ebgames give me the BS no answer i will go to the one where i KNOW 100% that they will take it back since they already did it for my brother yesterday.

im almost willing to just take the 40 dollar shipping charge loss and return EVERYTHING. this stuff makes me sick.

So your brother returned a bundle before, but kept the system? That's what I want to do. If I can return the stupid strategy guide and the games I will be happy. There are only 2 EB Games within driving distance of me. Damn..

You know, you're right. When I contacted EB Games customer support, they sent me a hyperlink to a page that stated the conditions of returning pre-ordered items (I quoted them in my previous post). But I just looked at their return policy page ( http://www.ebgames.com/gs/sites/eb/help/ReturnPolicy.asp ) and I do NOT see anything stating bundles must be returned as a whole.

bread's done
Back