EB Games: DragonBall: Origins (DS) and DragonBall Z: Infinite World (PS2) $24.99

Dragon52

CAGiversary!
The two latest DragonBall games are on sale! Their prices have gone up and down throughout this season. Initially the games were released for $30. But once the loonie tanked they became $34 at EB Games. Now both can be had for $25 New at EB Games.

I picked up both at launch in November.

Dont let the scathing reviews fool you, Infinite World is good, though very difficult. And hey, any game you can catch Bubbles is good with me!

[quote name='Bencherstyle']hmmmm, after the last anime based game i baught 2-3 years ago, i lost all hope in anime games :( along with the movie based ones.[/quote]

Then you're missing out on a lot. The DragonBall Z Budokai & Shin Budokai (Not Budokai Tenkaichi) series are great, and are developed by Dimps, the company who developed Street Fighter IV. Infinite World is also developed by Dimps.

Heck, the underapreciated Super DragonBall Z is developed by the Street Fighter II team...

Naruto's Ultimate Ninja series is pretty decent as well, with Cyber Connect2 helming that, known for their .hack games.

And it is a crime not to play Origins. It's pratically the DS Zelda with DragonBall storylines. It's developed by Game Republic, a lesser known, but good studio.

bread's done
Back