Metroid Other M
Halo Reach
Fallout New Vegas
NHL 11
Fifa 11
NBA 11/NBA 2k11
NHL Slapshot
Guitar Hero 6

Probably later in the month Rock Band 3 SW.

Also for those who care about this, not really a deal:
The store I was in this morning had received their stock for Halo Reach as well as the Halo ensignia'd controllers, headsets, etc. The Reach Controller actually did look rather good, and was reasonably priced (I say this because they normally jack up the price ridiculously) at the same price a normal controller would be. As well as the new style of wired headset, Microsoft brand, for the 360. I haven't seen it before, so I have no idea whether or not that was something new or just me being behind on the times.

Thanks for posting, interesting.

I assume Rock Band 3 or NHL 11 were not included in the power trade deal? I would be seriously tempted toward power trading Red Dead towards one of them.

PT is only between Aug 29-Sep 2. I'm definitely trading in Red Dead, etc. Hopefully one of them will be GG, and I can just trade it in for the full price when I'm finished with it. Fifa 11, I would probably buy anyways, so I'll put some on that. I think it will depend on the CSR you get because the bumps will happen automatically with only one game in the transaction. So you could technically trade 10 games in, towards just one, and take the leftover in credit. But that may not work if you get a bright spark.

Here are the other power trades.. didn't confirm the date though.

Release Date 9/7 - RUSE - 360/PS3/PC - 59.99/59.99/49.99
Release Date 9/7 - HAWX 2 - 360/PS3 - 49.99
Release Date 9/17 - FIFA Soccer 11 - 360/PS3/PS2/PSP/DS 69.99/69.99/44.99/44.99/34.99
Release Date 9/22 - F1 2010 - 360/PS3 - 69.99
Release Date 9/28 - Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - 360/PS3 - 64.99
Release Date 9/28 - Front Mission Evolved - 360/PS3/PC - 64.99/64.99/54.99
Release Date 9/28 - Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010 - 360/PS3/etc 44.99 to 74.99 (fishing rod bundle)

there might be something along the lines of Trade 2 get it free (60 eligible games to trade in).

flyer might come today, maybe after weekend, but still pretty cool to see whats eligible

That spiderman game (shattered dimensions, I think) is also a power trade. It comes out on Sept 7 for $64.99 for X360 and PS3.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Will the Trade 2=$50 work in Winnipeg? (stupid bylaws)[/QUOTE]
I thought the law was you could only use 1 trade per transaction? Not sure though since I don't live in Winnipeg myself.

Yeah just checked. No go for winnipeg for the trade. Still have Trade 1 for $30 though. Going to trade Halo 3: ODST for the $30 and infamous for $18.25, so will come out to around the same amount anything.

[quote name='snuter']That spiderman game (shattered dimensions, I think) is also a power trade. It comes out on Sept 7 for $64.99 for X360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]
Any other versions count for this? ie Wii, DS or PSP (can't remember if there'll be a PSP version or not)?

[quote name='poiuiu']Any other versions count for this? ie Wii, DS or PSP (can't remember if there'll be a PSP version or not)?[/QUOTE]

Usually it's available for all systems

^I just asked the CSR at my EB and they said yes. Any system that the power tradable game is coming out for will qualify for a power trade for 1 week after the release date.

Yeah, power trade should qualify for any system. Those were the other ones that the CSR told me as well. I just couldn't remember them, and didn't think to write them down.

Also, unless their corporate email was incorrect, it's September 2nd. Wait and see, and stop asking.

Someone posted the flyer on RFD, and it seems like it is trade 2 and get 1 free or any september new releases!

Awesome deal indeed, gonna get Atelier Rorona and Front Mission

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Someone posted the flyer on RFD, and it seems like it is trade 2 and get 1 free or any september new releases!

Awesome deal indeed, gonna get Atelier Rorona and Front Mission[/QUOTE]

Trade 2 from a list of selected games (mostly expansive games)
Pretty cold if you ask me.

[quote name='Rastafari']Has anyone heard of any Playstation move deals?[/QUOTE]
Till the end of the month anyway EB games has a deal where you can trade up to 4 qualifiers (>$8 TiV) for a preorder on a move bundle.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Trade 2 from a list of selected games (mostly expansive games)
Pretty cold if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

not really, few of those titles can be purchased for $20.

$40 for a new released game is pretty good.

Its like walmart all over again! :D

If you could find cheap Family Feud 2010 or Price is Right 2010, that would be a pretty decent deal. Rest of the games look like they'd all still be pretty big money.

Also seems like the most you'll get for Battlefield BC2 atm is $30.00. Chances are that price is dropping soon.

bread's done
Back