EB Games/Gamestop - Socom w/ Headset PS3 $29.99

indigo blue

CAG Veteran
This is a pretty good deal for those who want to get the Sony Bluetooth headset (it's usually around 50 bucks). Comes with socom too which isn't the best game but still not a bad deal.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Hmm I need to see what Socom trades in for...

$1-10.[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked, I'm pretty sure it was $1. And that's within the last four days or so.

I like that price even if it's just for the headset, but my Warhawk headset is good enough and I don't really use it anyway. If you need a headset go for that deal, though.

[quote name='Apoc514']Where do you see it for $30? Was it in store? It's still listed as $60 on gamestop.ca[/QUOTE]

The website takes a while to adjust to the in-store prices sometimes

Well damn. I'm heading to my local store now. I wonder if they'll let me trade in the game right away for credit.

Thanks for the heads up! I picked one up earlier today. Had a few left at the Barrhaven location (Ottawa). $30 was my pricepoint for one of these official headsets, so thanks again.

And did any of the other stores also have it stickered it as T2+$10? Hmm... On second thought maybe that's just a leftover sticker for when it's regular price. Oh well.

Nice deal, I bit on this one. Had to replace my crappy 3rd party BT headset for my PS3 anyway. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back