EB Games: Gears of War New $19.99 $24.99 Used (!)

Got Gears 2 for $19.99 used and Buy One Get One Free at Rogers Plus. It scans in at $19.99 even though many stores haven't updated it from $34.99 on the price tag.

[quote name='Firestorm']Got Gears 2 for $19.99 used and Buy One Get One Free at Rogers Plus. It scans in at $19.99 even though many stores haven't updated it from $34.99 on the price tag.[/QUOTE]

same!

Hey all...so am I to assume that Gears of War 1 used at EB Games should be $14.99 and not $19.99? Is this what it rings up as? I hope so, I have some EB credit to use and this would be the right amount...or would I have to argue with them to get this price?

[quote name='saskwatch76']Hey all...so am I to assume that Gears of War 1 used at EB Games should be $14.99 and not $19.99? Is this what it rings up as? I hope so, I have some EB credit to use and this would be the right amount...or would I have to argue with them to get this price?[/QUOTE]

It's probably $24.99 at EB since they're giving $12 credit for it.

Also it says so on here

Yes, the first one is great. Simple as that. You get more story, and the gameplay is still as fantastic. Such good memories.

And there are Berzerkers, one of the best enemies in the history of video games ;) They totally missed the boat on putting those in Gears 2..

[quote name='andsoitgoes']and the gameplay is still as fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I always thought the gameplay was a step backwards from last gens Freedom Fighters. Unified weapon aiming and squad commands FTW. I would even go as far as saying the GoW squad command system was broken. I hear they removed it altogether in GoW2, but I haven't played 2 yet.

bread's done
Back