EB Games GH aerosmith ps3 9.89 Rockband Wii 9.89

Pale-Dim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
When i went into EB today i noticed these nice pricedrops

PS3 Guitar Hero Aerosmith SW 9.89 New
Wii Rockband SW 9.89 New

There were also a bunch of the "adventure company" Pc games that went down to 2.99 New

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ranzo']depends on the game. like wow litch king we were told if you do not pay the difference then give the money back and they do not get the game. other games we can honor it. It should say right in the pre order book that it is a suggested price and is not guaranteed.[/quote]
Ranzo, is this the GAME OF THE DAY PROMO?

Any more drops/deals
Trade promos?

Please update us!

[quote name='halcyon1234']Here you go:
receipt.JPG
[/quote]

Hilarious!

I was shocked that he didn't have a receipt. Here's our email correspondence so far, I hope to get a reply soon:

K Thats grate

I'm glad you still have it cuz it was too cheap when I looked for it at EB recently, it was only $9.89 BRAND NEW and I always like to pay moar for stuff

Pls can u Hold on to it until i can scrape the money togethar?

kthxbye

> Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:36:32 -0500
> Subject: Re: UsedOttawa.com: Buyers Question - !! PS3: GUITAR HERO: AEROSMITH - NEVER OPENED, STILL IN SHRINK WRAP !!*
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
>
> Hi there. No receipt sorry, we threw it out because it's past 30 days.
> But the game is unopened. Never used. And in brand new condition. If
> interested please let me know asap. thank you.
>
> On 1/21/09, [email protected] wrote:
> > [email protected] says:
> > I AM VERY INTARESTED IN THIS GAME
> >
> > DO YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL RECEPT?
> >
> > THANKS
> >

I wish i kept emails of me and this dude from Kijiji asking for a mint copy of Marvel vs capcom 2 (willing to pay up to 10 bucks). I told him to meet me twice in Cambridge inside Liquidation world, both times he said he couldn't find me by my description "yellow rain coat red hat with a propeller and white rain boots"

ah well some people are just plain stupid and deserve to be jerked around.

Gonna go in today, was expecting these sales to be over by now, my skate 2 should be in and ill see if anything else went down

[quote name='JnJosh']I wish i kept emails of me and this dude from Kijiji asking for a mint copy of Marvel vs capcom 2 (willing to pay up to 10 bucks). I told him to meet me twice in Cambridge inside Liquidation world, both times he said he couldn't find me by my description "yellow rain coat red hat with a propeller and white rain boots"[/quote]

Ahahaha! I reaalllly hope he didn't actually go looking for you, but if he did he deserves the time he wasted. That's classic!

[quote name='craig64']Ahahaha! I reaalllly hope he didn't actually go looking for you, but if he did he deserves the time he wasted. That's classic![/quote]

i dont get the joke?

They still had two copies when I picked up Aerosmith today (Merivale location) and the clerk there doesn't allow any hoarding. He hates hoarders and rightfully so as he gave me a long spiel about somebody trying to trick him into allowing her to buy multiple copies of $10 games. I actually had to go there to pre-order Street Fighter 4, Killzone 2, MLB '09: The Show and Resident Evil 5 and I got lucky.

There's some good songs on this disc and I can now delay buying the Aussie Rock pack for a few weeks.

[quote name='Bencherstyle']i dont get the joke?[/quote]

Unless he actually went there dressed in that and someone couldn't find him... I just find that hard to believe. I just get the impression he probably didn't go the store dressed up like that...

[quote name='craig64']Unless he actually went there dressed in that and someone couldn't find him... I just find that hard to believe. I just get the impression he probably didn't go the store dressed up like that...[/quote]

why would he tell him to find someone that wasn't there?
isn't that just being a jerk?

[quote name='Bencherstyle']i dont get the joke?[/quote]

Bencher, Marvel vs. Capcom is like gaming gold. Hard game to get one's hands on. Extremely hard. Worth a bit of money, if in decent condition. 's worth a helluva lot more than $10.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Amazing!
You have to let us know![/quote]

I don't think he's going to sell it to me. Here was his reply:

Save your money. Use it for english lessons.

Confound it! That's the last time I'll offer to buy overpriced goods from this scoundrel! :nottalking:

Thanks OP and JnJosh, ended up doing a PM at Future Shop and got myself Alone In The Dark for 4.99!

For those of you that are wondering, there are plenty of copies left of Alone In The Dark at the EB Games in Metropolis at Metrotown and 8 copies at Pacific Centre in Downtown Vancouver (as of yesterday evening). There might be one copy of Turning Point at Metropolis as I just returned it 40 minutes ago.

Edit: Shoot, I traded in Universe at War instead of Turning Point by accident, so ignore my above comment about there being at least a copy of Turning Point at Metrotown ^^;

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I don't think he's going to sell it to me. Here was his reply:

Confound it! That's the last time I'll offer to buy overpriced goods from this scoundrel! :nottalking:[/quote]

At least he didn't curse at you. :lol:

The game is very good but it's too easy to score 5 Gold stars. I'm also disappointed that Angel, Janie's Got A Gun and Dude (Looks Like A Lady) aren't in the game. At least the sappy stuff isn't there, either.

[quote name='Ranzo']Its ymmv, most stores do not do it anymore. if they have the sign up then they should. If they do not your pretty much out of luck. Calling to complain will not do anything it is managers choice.[/quote]

Its not a sign in my EB, it was under the game informer's stacked on the cashier's table. Look for it there.

bread's done
Back